What's new

Lime Nirvana Or Bust

I'll need to wait till payday to get the Dark Arts (FA) and INW limes but I've got a few others here so will have a go with what I do have. Probably not what you're looking for but I'll use your recipe as a base if that's ok.
You use whatever you fancy mate, we're in this together! And I'm looking for nothing more than a nice lime vape. Good luck!

We are talking about the same thing I assume? Which is "prime vapes "limesicle"" which I used a lot of from the beginning of 2019 until maybe beginning of 2021.

I like sweet vapes, but tbh it's normally cos the flavour ain't great without it lol

Limesicle wasn't, it was goldilocks time, it was sweat enough to balance the sharpness of the lime , plus possibly a smidge of sweat but no more.
And it was very cold, if you chain vaped, it would give you jaw and head freeze

It was just as the name really, like an ice pop

We are talking about the same thing I assume? Which is "prime vapes "limesicle"" which I used a lot of from the beginning of 2019 until maybe beginning of 2021.

I like sweet vapes, but tbh it's normally cos the flavour ain't great without it lol

Limesicle wasn't, it was goldilocks time, it was sweat enough to balance the sharpness of the lime , plus possibly a smidge of sweat but no more.
And it was very cold, if you chain vaped, it would give you jaw and head freeze

It was just as the name really, like an ice pop

Yes! That perfect sweetness level was what I remember most about it, thank you. Good to hear about the coolant level. I don't like too much coolant these days but I'll aim for noticeable.

Of course, I'm neglecting to say that actually the biggest thing I remeber about it is that the lime flavour itself was stunning and that of course is the key. What blend of what concentrates produced such lime perfection. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, and I'm also considering that Ethyl Maltol (TFA Cotton Candy) might be needed in this quest, rather than, or in addition to Sweetener. And probably not super sweet either but regular TFA sweetener.

I've had an attempt based on your own recipe @
I'll tell you what though, the first one I made is pretty lovely, even if I do say myself. 😁 That's after a two day steep mind you and lime tends to fade with time so I'll have to see how it fares as time goes by. Here it is if anyone wants to try it out.

View attachment 352378
I've just made up a 60ml bottle based on this but with what I have there and what I like myself. Won't be what you're looking for but it will be limey.

Went for:

Nomz Supercharged - Sweet lime 1%
Vape Train Aus - Shisha Lime 2%
Capella - Lime 4%
Nomz Supercharged - Ice Cream 1%
Cupcake World - Devon Cream 1.5%
Vape Train Aus - Fizzy Sherbert 1%
Ws23 1%

Went for the sweet lime so I don't have to add additional sweetener. I prefer to sweeten with the sweetener in flavours rather than add extra. Plus the fizzy sherbert is also basically a citrus sweetener to me anyway.

I'll report back when it's steeped a bit.

I've had an attempt based on your own recipe @

I've just made up a 60ml bottle based on this but with what I have there and what I like myself. Won't be what you're looking for but it will be limey.

Went for:

Nomz Supercharged - Sweet lime 1%
Vape Train Aus - Shisha Lime 2%
Capella - Lime 4%
Nomz Supercharged - Ice Cream 1%
Cupcake World - Devon Cream 1.5%
Vape Train Aus - Fizzy Sherbert 1%
Ws23 1%

Went for the sweet lime so I don't have to add additional sweetener. I prefer to sweeten with the sweetener in flavours rather than add extra. Plus the fizzy sherbert is also basically a citrus sweetener to me anyway.

I'll report back when it's steeped a bit.

Woot! Nice one. Looks great and can't wait to hear what you think of it. I've just mixed a straight up lime so we'll see how that turns out too. Good bit o' fun this.

Woot! Nice one. Looks great and can't wait to hear what you think of it. I've just mixed a straight up lime so we'll see how that turns out too. Good bit o' fun this.

Aye I thought of straight lime but the creamy aspect won me over. I've also got inw lime monster, which is meant to be a lime cookie type concentrate but is more lime and a hint of cookie. Want to try and use that in something.

I think I might also do a lime raspberry or strawberry lime. That's more my tastes

So tried my one and it's limey alright. Pretty nice but there's something that's clashing for me. I think it might be the cream and the coolant together. Just not quite my own personal taste. I reckon when the creams steep more and the lime blends in better this will be a cracker though.

The lime is coming through really well though so I'm off to mix a Lime and berry one now as I'll be able to vape that right away in a day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom