What's new

Lime Nirvana Or Bust

Tastes better now but I reckon I've definitely muted it with one of the strawbs or the rasp. I did go a bit high, even for me.

Got an order in for some smaller bottles to have another go. I don't want to waste 60ml of juice so I'm vaping it anyway.

Nope. That was not it. Pretty tasteless so far. Will leave it a bit longer to see if it gets better when it's all mixed in. There's lime there but it's not that strong, weird as I put the same ratios as the cream one and that was strong as hell. Maybe I've overdone it. There's just no body to this mix at all.
Someone on ATF advised someone to add Cap Juicy Lemon at 0.5/1% to some fruit juices if things were a bit muted. I added 1% to a blueberry cream juice i was making, and it really brought out the fruit taste. It took a while to improve it though, as it tasted harsh for about a week or so.

Mr Numpty, would you like to try some Lyme Bay Ripper? Happy to send a sample

Been vaping on this and what an interesting juice it is. Amazingly prominent lime which is not only sour but bitter to my taste buds at least. Like it has some lime zest or pith in there. It's either sweetened to perfection or unsweetened to perfection, by which I mean it is not at all sweet, again to my taste buds at least. Such a pleasant change from all the overly sweet juices on the market. If you liked Soor Plooms (anyone remember them?) then you'll love this.
A big thank you to Digby's for sending me a whole big bottle. Such a nice gesture.

Been vaping on this and what an interesting juice it is. Amazingly prominent lime which is not only sour but bitter to my taste buds at least. Like it has some lime zest or pith in there. It's either sweetened to perfection or unsweetened to perfection, by which I mean it is not at all sweet, again to my taste buds at least. Such a pleasant change from all the overly sweet juices on the market. If you liked Soor Plooms (anyone remember them?) then you'll love this.
A big thank you to Digby's for sending me a whole big bottle. Such a nice gesture.
I adore soor plooms. Might have a bash at this.

Edit: Fuck it. Ordered

Thank you Numpty, i too feel the use of sweetener has gone to far! Some things do need it but never in the quantity I see in some mixes

I've had another go today.

Made up the creamy one again without the ws23 as I loved the juice but not the slight chill.

Also had a bash at a lime and red currant one but I may have fucked it by putting double the fizzy sherbert in by mistake. I'd also added some supersweet to it as well so could be a disaster or could be unexpectedly decent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom