What's new

July Vendor Of the Month 2016

You may vote for miore then One Vendor...so who is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so very sorry....but for the first time in my adult life I have been ill, and I have took 2 days off of work...which is the first time since May 2002 that I've taken any time of work.

Aside from dealing with a severe high temp, the inability to actually stand up due to having crippling stomach pains, and the fact I fly out in about 6 hours means I have been a little bit busy actually getting my doctor to allow me to fly....

Apologies for this oversight
Get well soon dude. Hope you get to enjoy your hols.

Ok. Voting has now closed!

@Cotswold Vapour congratulations! You are the winner of July's Vendor of the month! Come on down, collect your handshake and dont forget we all love a good speech!

Well done guys :)

Holy shit! Thanks guys! It's recognition like this from you lovely apes that makes it all worth it :D :D :D
Up against some seriously tough competition this month so can't be more grateful *sniff*

Love you guys :D

Ha ha - you deserve it mate. Although I'm biased cos I love all your juices, I only ever read good things on here about Cotswold Vapour :clapping:

Nice to have a giggle with you over the weekend Stu.
@taffi likes her Citrus Punch a lot and no panic because I've actually got 180ml of Golden Flapjack not 150ml. [emoji6]

And congrats buddy. Well deserved [emoji106]

Congrats Stu. I too am looking forward to tucking into Citrus Punch, and your improved Golden Flapjack. We'll done :)

congratulations @Cotswold Vapour

will update your status on the suppliers list when I get home as don't think ill have chance to fart today let alone get on the computer much. 6 blue lights in 15 minutes is not normal this time of day so me thinks casualty and the team are going to be manic.
off to the land of fun :(

here ya go.

POTV-Winner JULY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom