What's new

Voting - Vendor of the Month - May

Vendor of the Month May 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
One day I will do this on the day I said I would do it. Maybe.

Voting for VotM is now open on PotV so get your votes in PDQ, ROFL, LOL, MIAOW.

Thanks to everyone who put forward nominations for the vendors who deserve recognition and praise in the vaping world, we wouldn't be having such a great time as we are without you, keep up the hard work!

You can only vote once in the poll but it is multiple choice so you can pick more than one if you like.

Guests, you will have to register an account for your vote to be placed and counted. We look forward to you joining the community!

In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker vote or if we are too lazy, two vendors of the month winners ;)

Nominees - we have some shiny new "Vote for us" badges that you can add to your sites, emails, get tattooed on your foreheads. These will be the same each month and we will aim to start voting 7 days in to the month now and promote the vote in the newsletters and make it more visible on the forum.

If you are on the app
you won't be able to see the poll so fire up your browser and log in to the site to vote. If you are a complete imbecile and can't do this then ask us and we'll add your vote for you.

The nominations for this month are:
1. @ZD-Vapes
2. @CustomVapes
3. @stealthvape
4. @South Coast Vaper
5. @Elegant Vapour
6. @PlumeBlu
7. @MrKraken
8. @manabush
9. @Mist eLiquid
10. @bongovapes

Here are the banners that you can use to promote yourself to your happy customers!

Awards Banner.jpgPOTV-Vendor-Vote.jpg

Good luck!

South Coast Vaper For me.

Quick delivery and communications. Even when I wasn't keen on a couple of the juices and told Tom this, he thanked me for the order and honesty. Not often i've come across a vendor who doesn't spit the dummy when giving constructive feedback.

BTW I'm a RIGHT fussy git when it comes to juices.:D and think I may be the first ape on here who DIDN'T like Nipple Juice but I would still recommend that anyone who hasn't tried it to at least give it a bash.

I've voted for both South Coast Vaper and manabush.

South Coast Vaper because as always Tom's juice is fantastic and always arrives on time.
Manabush because ZT was kind enough to send me some samples to try as I would never have been able to otherwise as I don't like tobacco juices.

South Coast Vaper As its the first time hes been nominated as hes just got vendor status, would be nice to see him win - for the work he's done in getting his juice line out to the community.

Back
Top Bottom