• Stroud Vaping

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Elegant Vapour

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Chefs Vapour

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Matt-LMR (M-Vapes)

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • EBaron (House of Liquids / House of Mods)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • CloudHouseVapor

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Health-e-Vape

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Danny K (Solution Smoke)

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Pepper

Legend
Every month I am so happy to see as many nominations put forward, sadly some who were put forward are not vendors on POTV and so cannot be part of the voting poll. Maybe ask them to join us as a vendor?

Thank you for everyone who put forward a nomination or two for the vendors who deserve recognition and praise in the e-cig world / e-juice world, we wouldnt be having such a great time as we are without you, keep up the hard work, keep surprising us.

Only one vote per person, however you can pick as many vendors as you wish during that one precious vote :)

In case you haven't read the Rules and Annoyances, please head over and do that now. Guests, you will have to register an account for your vote to be placed and counted. We look forward to you joining the community!

Votes are multiple choice in the event you find yourself torn between two or more vendors however, only 1 vote session per member (meaning you cant come back and vote 5 times for 1 vendor and 6 for another) As said in the Rules and Annoyances, new accounts created to tilt votes towards particular vendors, will be removed from the forum. So don't do it! In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker vote or if we are too lazy, two vendors of the month winners :P

Vendors, here are the logos you can place on your websites, all you have to do is link the logo back to this thread and place it somewhere on your site. Don't forget to share this thread on your social media accounts and encourage your customers to come and support you!

For all those that are not able to see the voting poll, here are the vendors (please let us know who you wish to vote for so this can be arranged).

1. DanRedJuice
2. @smokerainbow
3. @Stroud Vaping
4. @Elegant Vapour
5. @Chefsvapour
6. @matt-lmr (M-Vapes)
7. @eBaron (House of Liquids / House of Mods)
8. @cloudhousevapor
9. @health-e-vape
10. Danny K (Solution Smoke)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Just like to say... I order from T juice last week and order never turned up... Spoke to them today and they said they've had a bit of probs with royal mail lately and are sorry i never got my order of 30ml concentrate so they are sending me a replacement with another bottle FREE as a sorry for inconvenience...now that is great customer service...shame i can't vote for them

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom