What's new

Just about to order a coilmaster kit (update)

It sure does @Miss Pepper. I felt really smug afterwards :D
kneelsuckers.gif

1h551d.jpg

Now all we need to do is get you to Smut's level and everything will be perfect... :lol1:

Today I made my first ever coil. Surprisingly it went well. Vaping Manabush in my kayfun mini 3 clone. I'm well chuffed.

So just wanted to thank you all for your help. :thankssign:

Way to go Greebz!!! :2thumbsup:

I remember the very first tentative vape on my first homemade coil feeling almost certain that the whole mod was gonna blow up in my face the moment I depressed the fire button lol
A mixture of pure relief, frank amazement then full on smuggery was me when it didn't...and the vape wasn't shite it was actually pretty good!!!
No holding you back now!!! :D

TBH after I'd done it everytime I took a vape it was followed by an exclamation of "fook me". Couldn't believe it worked the first time. I thought I'd be buggering about with it for ages.

I was a good girl & did all my homework first though ;)

TBH after I'd done it everytime I took a vape it was followed by an exclamation of "fook me". Couldn't believe it worked the first time. I thought I'd be buggering about with it for ages.

I was a good girl & did all my homework first though ;)
In that case - can you do my homework too - I can't be arsed...:P

You do realise though that this was probably a bad move! - A whole new avenue of shiny things to spend your hard earned pennies on...:lol1:

Ooh go on @Tubbyengineer. Get yer tweezers out. Are they any good for plucking eyebrows? :D
Sorry - didn't see this sooner - I was waxing my box...:grin2:
People make it sound so wrong - It's not like I've got loads of them or anything...:grin2:
32 pairs isn't a lot is it? - Best deal currently going is the Standard 6pc set £2.22 + Free delivery (Hong Kong seller) - I often pick them up for less than £1.50 best has been 99p from China with free delivery - It must cost them more than that in postage - even by surface packet mail...
49C287B6-FD40-44D4-9A7D-904BC96AA1D8.JPG

Back
Top Bottom