What's new

Just can't stop burning coils ?

Well : thought i'd follow up. Basically today's actions sorted my decision on what to do regarding me burning coils every other day!

Another burnt coil last night - last new one was at work. So i get in; prime and swap a new one in, take a couple of big tokes without firing my battery - and leave it 5 mins for good luck. Then picked it up with a load of other stuff in my hands........dropping it in the process and smashing the glass :clapping:

So popped into the local "E-Cig" Vape shop (I generally previously shopped online / or on ebay [Yes....i know :( ]...and asked if they had a Glass for my Ello Duro Tank. Conversation then got onto me burning coils. And the man then says he think the tank i have don't look quite right and could be fake...

Seeing as they have no glass for mine anyway; im 'forced' to buy a new tank.And some spare coils (While i'm in a shop pretty assured of selling genuine ones)....and some decent juice to go with it. Along with a bigger volume glass blah blah. So a little more than i expected but hey......

BUT: Having had most of the day using it: the flavour is in a different World to what i've been getting recently. And hopefully the coils will now see me more than a couple of days use. If i was hyper critical. Maybe can't quite get enough airflow for my perfect hit; but not dire at all.

A little quality always costs. I need to stop being a cheap-skate - especially in terms of cheap juice - in the future for something i clearly enjoy !

General shot:

bjM6beX.jpg

Uwell Numchaku is it (?). Love the quick turn locking cap and leak-catching filler membrane [Probably really old hat !!!!]

M8HZF8s.jpg

And some decant juice - i hope (?) :

JYK0NMv.jpg

I'll let you know if this twisted (mini) fire-starter manages to change his ways.........:)

Thanks guys.

There are really good bargains out there to be had, but don't risk a fake from a dodgy site. Ask on here and someone usually knows the best place to look.

Well : thought i'd follow up. Basically today's actions sorted my decision on what to do regarding me burning coils every other day!

Another burnt coil last night - last new one was at work. So i get in; prime and swap a new one in, take a couple of big tokes without firing my battery - and leave it 5 mins for good luck. Then picked it up with a load of other stuff in my hands........dropping it in the process and smashing the glass :clapping:

So popped into the local "E-Cig" Vape shop (I generally previously shopped online / or on ebay [Yes....i know :( ]...and asked if they had a Glass for my Ello Duro Tank. Conversation then got onto me burning coils. And the man then says he think the tank i have don't look quite right and could be fake...

Seeing as they have no glass for mine anyway; im 'forced' to buy a new tank.And some spare coils (While i'm in a shop pretty assured of selling genuine ones)....and some decent juice to go with it. Along with a bigger volume glass blah blah. So a little more than i expected but hey......

BUT: Having had most of the day using it: the flavour is in a different World to what i've been getting recently. And hopefully the coils will now see me more than a couple of days use. If i was hyper critical. Maybe can't quite get enough airflow for my perfect hit; but not dire at all.

A little quality always costs. I need to stop being a cheap-skate - especially in terms of cheap juice - in the future for something i clearly enjoy !

General shot:

bjM6beX.jpg

Uwell Numchaku is it (?). Love the quick turn locking cap and leak-catching filler membrane [Probably really old hat !!!!]

M8HZF8s.jpg

And some decant juice - i hope (?) :

JYK0NMv.jpg

I'll let you know if this twisted (mini) fire-starter manages to change his ways.........:)

Thanks guys.
Good thing you dropped that tank. Saved buying more coils and trashing them in it. :thumbup:

If I still look for a variable wattage mod. That battery puts 4.2v out at full charge and that's gonna kick most coils backside into submission.
have a look at vaporesso mods. The chip inside ramps back the power of it senses the coil isn't fully saturated.
saved many a coil and makes them last a lot longer.

A .15 coil on an unregulated mod will pull 90w through it. You are using the maximum 80w that the ijust 3 can output. Try using a different coil. I'm pretty sure your tank accommodates Vaporesso NRG coils. I'd reccomend buying some GT 2 coils. These are 0.4 ohm and will last longer. Google 'baby beast compatible coils' for a list of coils you could try.

Sorry, just seen your update! The Nunchaku MIT is great. I'm sure you'll have no problems with it:)

Exactly one week in with the Nunchaku 2 / Vampire Vape juice combo..........still on the same coil., Zero dry hits, no strange tastes and all really good :14:

Just bought another bottle of same manufacturer juice, a mesh coil to try over the 0.2 and will see how that goes.

Happy days........

Exactly one week in with the Nunchaku 2 / Vampire Vape juice combo..........still on the same coil., Zero dry hits, no strange tastes and all really good :14:

Just bought another bottle of same manufacturer juice, a mesh coil to try over the 0.2 and will see how that goes.

Happy days........
Great to hear it mate :thumbup:

Great to hear it mate :thumbup:

Ta Tazz.

Its refreshing (Pun intended ?) to not have to carry around spare coils, money, local E-Cig shops number on speed-dial etc etc and forever be faffing around / 'worrying'. The fact it's so easy to pop in and buy tobacco anywhere was starting to seem appealing !!..... :hmm:

Ta Tazz.

Its refreshing (Pun intended ?) to not have to carry around spare coils, money, local E-Cig shops number on speed-dial etc etc and forever be faffing around / 'worrying'. The fact it's so easy to pop in and buy tobacco anywhere was starting to seem appealing !!..... :hmm:
Yeah I remember having coil problems when I first started, it's a pain. Spent more money than I should have. But after 3 years am glad I kept at it vape wise. I can't even so much as stand the smell of cigarette smoke now. Stick with it Syer, any problems and you'll always get help here from the crew. This place and the people here were a great help to me back then and in many ways still are. Good luck with it all mate.

Back
Top Bottom