What's new

Just Juice & Riot Squad Shortfills 50p

Do all yours seem legit?
Only drip tested them all ...but I'm vaping the "black edition 1". Doesn't taste like it's discription...supposed to be mandarin and other citrus ..but is more like parma violets ...not bad but not what I was expecting. Others taste good on the finger drip test

Only drip tested them all ...but I'm vaping the "black edition 1". Doesn't taste like it's discription...supposed to be mandarin and other citrus ..but is more like parma violets ...not bad but not what I was expecting. Others taste good on the finger drip test
Yer I have 2 tropical Fury's and they both smell different. I'm vaping one and it taste ok. It's just the other bottle of it smells and taste different on the finger test.

Yer I have 2 tropical Fury's and they both smell different. I'm vaping one and it taste ok. It's just the other bottle of it smells and taste different on the finger test.

A lot of things smell different when you smell your finger and not the actual thing :)

Got another delivery today
2 riot squad cherry fizz
2 just juice citron and coconut ice (no discernable ice)which I like alot and have ordered 4 more

I wished I had some spare cash to order some of them just juice ones.

Back
Top Bottom