What's new

Just payed for a mvp2 any suggestions on a new tank

seal89

Postman
As the title says I just payed for a mvp2 can't wait for it to come in the post. I'm currently using a vision spinner with a kanger aerotank. Anyone any other ideas on a new tank to go with my mvp2. Any suggestions welcome unsure on whether to start dripping don't know much about it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

As the title says I just payed for a mvp2 can't wait for it to come in the post. I'm currently using a vision spinner with a kanger aerotank. Anyone any other ideas on a new tank to go with my mvp2. Any suggestions welcome unsure on whether to start dripping don't know much about it

A lot of folks rate the nature vape tanks never used one myself but they do have great feedback as such. Probably the likes of Miss Pepper I think she uses one will be better to advise on them.

Is nature vapes a brand that makes tanks or is it a website that stocks them?

But now have a love for krakens, now i know how to build them ;-)

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Naturevapes is the website and their tanks are naturevape mini and naturevape midi-I think they do another one too but I have no experience of it. The midi and mini are fab. At first glance the replacement coils look expensive but they last for months. They are great imo better than the aerotanks which I found too airy and not quite as flavorful. Hope that helps x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Brilliant thanks thinking of starting dripping too but il defo keep them in mind and have a read up and look at them. Think they will be better than a nautilus mini bvc?

A simple dripper is definitely worth having in your arsenal. Whether you use it everyday or for taste testing juices. On the MVP because of the ohms limit you are far better off with something that will take a single coil setup.

Brilliant thanks thinking of starting dripping too but il defo keep them in mind and have a read up and look at them. Think they will be better than a nautilus mini bvc?

I've not tried a nautilus but folks do seem to like them. You need to check out how much replacement coils are, and how long they seem to be lasting folks. There is also the option with both of them I think of recoiling them yourself. Maybe someone in the know can comment on this cos I'm not 100percent on this.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom