What's new

Just payed for a mvp2 any suggestions on a new tank

Kayfun or mini pro tank 3, thd kayfun is fab and, imo, tge mpt3 is much better than the aerotank.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Are the nature Vape coils better than the new kanger ones then ChrisA I've got a aerotank just now and only got one of the old coils that came with it left so unsure whether to get a nature Vape one or try the new ones from kanger

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Are the nature Vape coils better than the new kanger ones then ChrisA I've got a aerotank just now and only got one of the old coils that came with it left so unsure whether to get a nature Vape one or try the new ones from kanger

Yup nv coils miles ahead of everything cept the nautilus...sounds like nautilus are behind in economy terms though.

NV coils are supposed to be the dogs danglies of premade coils, it's certainly a setup I'm going to try in the near future (very near I hope having just been paid)

Cool defo want to try both now lol still hasn't set my desicion. Might be getting a nautilus mini off someone on this second hand so il probably buy the coil to replace my aerotank off nv and buy there mini or midi when I have the funds

Kayfun or mini pro tank 3, thd kayfun is fab and, imo, tge mpt3 is much better than the aerotank.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app
Second this..MPT3 for fiver beats aerotank.. The Nauti are good (use BVC coils) but the NV coils with cotton are hard to beat...

If you want an economy option, Fasttech's T-Protank is a good and cheap Kanger Aerotank clone.

I like the Naturevape Pro coils (for single coil Protanks and clones) but not so impressed with their DCD coils (single coil heads for Dual Coil Devices). Not saying they are bad, certainly they are cheaper than Kanger's own in the long run, but not the step up in performance for Aerotanks which the NV Pro coil gives to Protanks, in my experience.

I've not tried a nautilus but folks do seem to like them. You need to check out how much replacement coils are, and how long they seem to be lasting folks. There is also the option with both of them I think of recoiling them yourself. Maybe someone in the know can comment on this cos I'm not 100percent on this.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've used the aspire nautilus tank now for almost one month (the standard model with bdc). I read in places that the very early coils had problems but not with the current stock out there. I must admit I'm starting to wonder whats going on with mine.... I'm a moderate every day vaper, yet I'm still on the first coil!! As standard you can get 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coils, I certainly recommend the 1.6, also if you power supply has variable voltage I personally find best results at/about 4.2v.

The nautilus has been great for me and produces nice vape, not burnt, plenty of etc..... the only advice I'd give though is get the stainless steel chamber as the glass ones seem delicate to me, the head screws straight on them and I've heard you only have to know the thing over and have the drip tip strike something to break the thing.

Thats my go to tank for ease of use every day..... on order I've got a kayfun :-)

HTH

Last edited:
Nautilus Aspire Mini, definitely. Not tried the naturvapes version but heard it's marginally better.

Back
Top Bottom