What's new

Just when you thought FT cant get any worse....

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
yup those bastards have out done themselves.
today i receive a reply from them .

5 days ago i was told on a ticket the following
Maybe your package has been lost. We could not found it now.

We always comply with the rules that we deraw up and have not take use of your personal information except to sent out the pakcages.

If you do want us do full refund, please get back and we would arrange for you soon. Or you can have a free replacemnt for it.

Wait for your answer.

this was for an item that i ordered on 3rd of october!

to add to this my name and address was publicly leaked by them on the forums.
today they tell me this

elvedhel, I apologize for leaking your personal information again. I am regret to mention the CS agent who told you "Maybe your package has been lost." is wrong. The assumption was made on her own since we have not heard back from Singapore post yet.

We will push them to finalize the investigation and get this resolved as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding in this case.

im actually to stunned for words. a half arsed apology and then to be told no you basically still arent getting your refund

If nothing else, they should be at least refunding you as small compensation for their appalling breach of data-protection - are they really that worried about you getting the refund AND your order.

I assume that companies that trade internationally have to adhere to national and international data-protection laws - I'm sure what they've done must be illegal - in which case they owe you a lot more than a refund

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that if a staff member made a promise that didn't represent the views of the company, that's tough on them and they should honour any promise you have in writing from their representative

You are more than welcome to use our Negative vendor review section about the issue :P

would have thought FT would have a category all on there own .. one that has a big red cross and a plague warning sign. as for data protection. yes they are bound and alledgely follow the California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
however its just a compliance and i think from a legal standpoint trying to sue them or get any compensation wuld be akin to trying to knock down the great wall of china with a chocolate hammer

There is at least 1 new fasttech thread every day :) Dont any of yall learn? :P

FT have been stars for me recently.

Answering every ticket promptly, apologising for the broken part/missing pieces and shuttling off replacements by the end of the day. Four times now.

Once someone didn't get English, a post on the forum and Sufie sorted it.

Plus I got a gift certificate for my inconvenience :D

Tag on that my orders have been flying through SG rapidly it feels like they've turned a corner on customer support.

under normal circumstances i would avoid them like the plague. but this dates back to just before the shit hit the fan on deliveries. as for Sufie.. it was that useless fuckwit who posted my name and address on the bloody forum...i swear they probably only have one CS agent who just logs on with different names and the whole company is run out of a shack

Back
Top Bottom