What's new

JUUL in the UK

dw1986

Achiever
It's happening. Not just the UK, EU wide. I said it wouldn't happen whilst the 20mg limit was in place, how wrong was I

Albeit with 20mg max strength pods (fuck you TPD)

Good thing they are easy to refill

It's been rumoured for a while, but product listings like the one below have been cropping up with UK vendors, PAX have been listing job openings recently in the UK, and they allegedly have just fired off emails to shops and distributors saying get ready for launch

https://www.vapourcore.com/juul-basic-kit.html

This is going to be massive. I absolutely cannot wait for it, especially as it makes getting my JUUL pods even easier. Not to mention the huge lobbying power that PAX can bring over here

Thats pretty cool to hear. They probably got sick of all the JUUL hate across the pond and decided they had to diversify quickly!

20mg salts still dont really do it for me, but its good to see none-the-less. Be nice and ready for when these stupid regulations are eventually lifted.

Thats pretty cool to hear. They probably got sick of all the JUUL hate across the pond and decided they had to diversify quickly!

20mg salts still dont really do it for me, but its good to see none-the-less. Be nice and ready for when these stupid regulations are eventually lifted.

They did enter the UK market, very briefly before TPD regs kicked in. Even though it's 20mg it's great to have them over here finally

Why is the Juul so hyped in America?

It's incredibly effective at what it is designed to do- get smokers to switch to vaping. The pods taste great too, and it's available just about everywhere over there. Even in petrol stations.

I did read that the JUUL has a 54% share of the vaping market, which is massive

It's incredibly effective at what it is designed to do- get smokers to switch to vaping. The pods taste great too, and it's available just about everywhere over there. Even in petrol stations.

I did read that the JUUL has a 54% share of the vaping market, which is massive
That’s an insane market share wow
Companies are missing out not having decent devices in garages and newsagents etc

When will we be able to buy them in the uk?

I am expecting all the negative press to go with it. The Juuling amongst American teens and the fear that has been created around it is what has led to the flavours ban in San Franciso.

That’s an insane market share wow
Companies are missing out not having decent devices in garages and newsagents etc

When will we be able to buy them in the uk?

I'd imagine they will be widespread here given time. PAX have a vast budget that is pretty much on par with Big Tobacco, no exact date has been given apart from end of 2018. Given the fact they've been emailing shops and distributors telling them to get ready for an imminent release, I'd say they will be available in the next few months

I am expecting all the negative press to go with it. The Juuling amongst American teens and the fear that has been created around it is what has led to the flavours ban in San Franciso.

I hope so, it's just more publicity for PAX and JUUL at the end of the day. The gateway argument has been widely disproven over here and if anything, it will just draw attention to vaping further. Plus #JUULING is a far cooler hashtag than #YOLO or #DABS

I know for a fact that if my kids were thinking of taking up smoking I'd buy them a JUUL in a heartbeat.

Good old San Francisco, the place where you can buy weed flavoured cookies, THC loaded lollies and gummy bears as well as guns in supermarkets...but you can't buy flavoured e-liquid. I'd expect the ban to be circumvented widely before being overturned. Many shops are already planning to relocate a mile outside of city limits.

Oh gawd won't someone think of the children

Back
Top Bottom