What's new

JUUL in the UK

That's still mental money for JUUL pods. But, that being said, it's not far off what they cost if you ship them from the states- when you include postage and whatnot.

When they become legally available in the UK, you'll be looking at £12 a pack, which is in line with US prices. Plus you can refill the pods a good few times, hopefully JUUL will bring out their nic salt bottle range over here too- so you can buy a bottle and just refill the pods with that

That's still mental money for JUUL pods. But, that being said, it's not far off what they cost if you ship them from the states- when you include postage and whatnot.

When they become legally available in the UK, you'll be looking at £12 a pack, which is in line with US prices. Plus you can refill the pods a good few times, hopefully JUUL will bring out their nic salt bottle range over here too- so you can buy a bottle and just refill the pods with that

So is that £12 for 28ml of juice? If so that is still stupidly expensive for less than 30ml of juice. I can get 30ml of regular ejuice for £4 - £5.

So is that £12 for 28ml of juice? If so that is still stupidly expensive for less than 30ml of juice. I can get 30ml of regular ejuice for £4 - £5.

No, the pods contain 0.7ml of juice each, so that's 2.8ml in total per pack :D

However, you have got to consider how long the pods will last. The 50mg ones you certainly aren't going to be chugging non stop, they average about 200 puffs per pod (you'll probably have 6-10 puffs an hour), which will last most people 1-2 days.

Got to remember, these are aimed at people looking to quit smoking, not seasoned hardcore vapers. These people, aside from weighing up health benefits, are going to weigh up the cost of a JUUL against a pack of cigs. What does a pack of 20 fags cost now, £10? So that's £70 a week, whereas a pack of JUUL pods could potentially cost them £12 a week. £24 if they buy two packs. And it's fuss free as well, stick a pod in, draw on it, job done.

Cigalikes and starter kits make up the largest share of the vaping market- us hobbyist vapers make up a much smaller percentage. It's a totally different market. The demographic for JUUL users won't be trawling the internet looking for 70/30 3mg e-liquid at the lowest possible price, they are looking for something that will get them off the fags

Only thing I've seen is 'by end of 2018'

However an email has gone out from PAX Labs recently telling shops and distributors telling them to get ready for imminent release. So I would hazard a guess that they will be available by end of summer

Plus their representatives have been visiting B&Ms frequently to sell JUULs into them

Only thing I've seen is 'by end of 2018'

However an email has gone out from PAX Labs recently telling shops and distributors telling them to get ready for imminent release. So I would hazard a guess that they will be available by end of summer

Plus their representatives have been visiting B&Ms frequently to sell JUULs into them

Noice noice, hopefully soonish then :D

Awesome. I just picked one up last week [emoji23]

Also got 8 refillable pods and some 50mg salts from the bay of e.

(£8 for 4 compatible pods)

Back
Top Bottom