What's new

JUUL in the UK

@dw1986
How's the Juul compare to the Breeze 2.

The Breeze 2 is a slightly different beast to the JUUL. It's more powerful for starters, and I find the draw airier.

I'd say it's ideal for someone a couple of weeks into their quitting smoking journey who is looking for a little more power, but not quite ready for more complicated kit. Or it's perfect for more experienced vapers who are looking for a refillable high nic pod system.

The 1ohm coil which Aspire allegedly designed for nic salts is terrible with them though so I couldn't even compare it with the JUUL using nic salts.

The backup coil is 0.6ohm and even I'm not stupid enough to use that with 50mg salts :D

It's vaping nicely with 35mg salts though, with the airflow set to a fairly loose MTL. Good flavour and draw.

A combined kit of a Juul and a quality established UK brand of nic salt based juice would be a real seller.

It's a possibility, though the two would never be sold together officially. JUUL pods are probably the easiest pods to refill though.

AFAIK JUUL Labs have never sanctioned third party pods for the JUUL but they do exist.

It's a possibility, though the two would never be sold together officially. JUUL pods are probably the easiest pods to refill though.

AFAIK JUUL Labs have never sanctioned third party pods for the JUUL but they do exist.
I'm sure an enterprising vape retailer would offer both products on the same Web page. Be daft not to, although might run risk of upsetting Juul. [emoji33]

The Breeze 2 is a slightly different beast to the JUUL. It's more powerful for starters, and I find the draw airier.

I'd say it's ideal for someone a couple of weeks into their quitting smoking journey who is looking for a little more power, but not quite ready for more complicated kit. Or it's perfect for more experienced vapers who are looking for a refillable high nic pod system.

The 1ohm coil which Aspire allegedly designed for nic salts is terrible with them though so I couldn't even compare it with the JUUL using nic salts.

The backup coil is 0.6ohm and even I'm not stupid enough to use that with 50mg salts :D

It's vaping nicely with 35mg salts though, with the airflow set to a fairly loose MTL. Good flavour and draw.
I've just used the 1ohm in mine with a 50/50 diy at 35mg and it's been good for a few days now. Will try out the 0.6 ohm with more open airflow when it's time to change coils. Cheers Jon

I've just used the 1ohm in mine with a 50/50 diy at 35mg and it's been good for a few days now. Will try out the 0.6 ohm with more open airflow when it's time to change coils. Cheers Jon

My better half filled up my pod with 50mg salts.
I was testing the 0.6ohm coil, things got a bit 'headachey' before I realised the mistake.
36mg would work nicely with it.

I'm sure an enterprising vape retailer would offer both products on the same Web page. Be daft not to, although might run risk of upsetting Juul. [emoji33]

Oh I've got no doubt we will see them here over time, especially if the JUUL really takes off like I'm expecting it to

My 1ohm coil completely died off after one tank of 55mg Breezy Shake. Done a bit of research and a fair few others have had the same issue with high nic salts. Not sure if there's a bad batch of coils or something

Oh I've got no doubt we will see them here over time, especially if the JUUL really takes off like I'm expecting it to

My 1ohm coil completely died off after one tank of 55mg Breezy Shake. Done a bit of research and a fair few others have had the same issue with high nic salts. Not sure if there's a bad batch of coils or something
Strange as I'm on my 5th tank with the 1 ohm, although only using 35mg, which is diy so I know there's only TFA concentrates and no added sweetener. Think it's the sweetener killing coils again??
I've got some 50mg NKD 100 American Patriot juice at home, at some point will load that up and see if the coil and my head, can handle it.

My 1ohm coil is still going strong. Its been filled at least 5 times with no flavour or performance drop.
50mg home brew, no sweeteners added but its custard, a known coil killer.

Strange as I'm on my 5th tank with the 1 ohm, although only using 35mg, which is diy so I know there's only TFA concentrates and no added sweetener. Think it's the sweetener killing coils again??
I've got some 50mg NKD 100 American Patriot juice at home, at some point will load that up and see if the coil and my head, can handle it.

My 1ohm coil is still going strong. Its been filled at least 5 times with no flavour or performance drop.
50mg home brew, no sweeteners added but its custard, a known coil killer.

It could possibly have been down to the juice, which definitely has plenty of added sweetener. I'd still expect more than one tank full out of it though

Back
Top Bottom