What's new

JUUL in the UK

No, the pods contain 0.7ml of juice each, so that's 2.8ml in total per pack :D

However, you have got to consider how long the pods will last. The 50mg ones you certainly aren't going to be chugging non stop, they average about 200 puffs per pod (you'll probably have 6-10 puffs an hour), which will last most people 1-2 days.

Got to remember, these are aimed at people looking to quit smoking, not seasoned hardcore vapers. These people, aside from weighing up health benefits, are going to weigh up the cost of a JUUL against a pack of cigs. What does a pack of 20 fags cost now, £10? So that's £70 a week, whereas a pack of JUUL pods could potentially cost them £12 a week. £24 if they buy two packs. And it's fuss free as well, stick a pod in, draw on it, job done.

Cigalikes and starter kits make up the largest share of the vaping market- us hobbyist vapers make up a much smaller percentage. It's a totally different market. The demographic for JUUL users won't be trawling the internet looking for 70/30 3mg e-liquid at the lowest possible price, they are looking for something that will get them off the fags

Playing devil's advocate here. When I gave up smoking and went on to vaping I looked at the whole picture and the overall cost of ownership. If Juul has been presented to me I would have passed it over on those figures. But then I was smoking roll ups and not that many a day either. I suppose a tailor made smoker would consider a Juul to be a cheaper option.

I've noticed a couple of sellers outside UK, well Channel Islands on the bay, but the price has been crazy. My mate bottled it bringing me a Juul back from Las Vegas last week, so will probably wait for UK release.
It's all good though as Pax is a massive concern.

Awesome. I just picked one up last week [emoji23]

Also got 8 refillable pods and some 50mg salts from the bay of e.

(£8 for 4 compatible pods)
@Huggett
Have you tried the Aspire Breeze 2 with refillable pods as a comparison. Just recently picked one up, great with 35mg salts.

If I'd saved the money a day I spent on cigs, I'd have an extra £15,000 in the bank. (Over the 5 years being quit)

I'm off to speak to my bank manager!

We may "save" money, but we find other things to squander it on imo.

@Huggett
Have you tried the Aspire Breeze 2 with refillable pods as a comparison. Just recently picked one up, great with 35mg salts.
Had the original Breeze bud, pile of shit that it was.

The Breeze 2 tempted me as it's adjustable airflow.

I'm picking one up for someone Friday, to test a new 20mg TPD nic salt range that will be coming soon... ;) #buildhype #hashtag

I'm picking one up for someone Friday, to test a new 20mg TPD nic salt range that will be coming soon... ;) #buildhype #hashtag
Don't beat about the Bush [emoji6]
That new airflow can be closed down for a nice MTL.

Don't beat about the Bush [emoji6]
That new airflow can be closed down for a nice MTL.
Mmm... Tempted. The mother didn't get on with the OG breeze and the BO kits well they kept giving out the ghost on me.

A JUUL or Breeze 2 may suit!

Haha I forgot he posted it on social media.

Flavour profiles are immense wish I'd tried them when he offered them.

Stop derailing Ash!

JUUL coming to the UK imo is a great move.

Last edited:

Well I've got a 5 pack of 1ohm coils and the Breeze 2 so if you want a nic salt tester I'm ready. [emoji1]

Mmm... Tempted. The mother didn't get on with the OG breeze and the BO kits well they kept giving out the ghost on me.

A JUUL or Breeze 2 may suit!

Haha I forgot he posted it on social media.

Flavour profiles are immense wish I'd tried them when he offered them.

Stop detailing Ash!

JUUL coming to the UK imo is a great move.
A combined kit of a Juul and a quality established UK brand of nic salt based juice would be a real seller.

Back
Top Bottom