What's new

JUUL in the UK

It's happening. Not just the UK, EU wide. I said it wouldn't happen whilst the 20mg limit was in place, how wrong was I

Albeit with 20mg max strength pods (fuck you TPD)

Good thing they are easy to refill

It's been rumoured for a while, but product listings like the one below have been cropping up with UK vendors, PAX have been listing job openings recently in the UK, and they allegedly have just fired off emails to shops and distributors saying get ready for launch

https://www.vapourcore.com/juul-basic-kit.html

This is going to be massive. I absolutely cannot wait for it, especially as it makes getting my JUUL pods even easier. Not to mention the huge lobbying power that PAX can bring over here

I was going to do a piece about it - but they were such a basket full of cocks when I got in touch with them I binned the idea completely.

Hope it helps more smokers quit who'd like to and all that - but fuck Juul.

One of the Chinese vendors was advertising that on here a while ago. I don’t really understand it, the advantage of pods is they are small and portable. Why would you want to plug the pod into a daft big brick of a device?

Extra battery life I'd imagine, plus the ability to adjust the wattage settings :D

I did read that the JUUL has a 54% share of the vaping market, which is massive

60.1% as of May '18.

I have to now just for the experience [emoji23]

The salty 20mg drip club is well established. ;)

I have some of these from vaporizerhut, fake pods imo.

57mg does my head in, 20mg is a waste of time, 35 is perfect for me. Luckily they are easy to refill.

Its the hardware thats most precious atmo, you can order them easily from the states, but if they go wrong (which they do often) then your buggered. Being able to get the batteries officially here with 12 months warranty is a game changer.

Last edited:
Got talking to someone today, was told Juul want to do a pan european release and will delay UK release a bit. 60 days i was told.

Back
Top Bottom