What's new

JUUL in the UK

I have some of these from vaporizerhut, fake pods imo.

What makes you say that, taste/quality of the juice or general packaging etc? Or both?

I've refilled one of my pods with Element Frosty and to be fair, although salts are meant to be faster acting I've found that with the smoothness of the Juul + salts, the amount of nicotine I've been intaking has crept up on me. Couple headaches here and there and bit zapped after using it occasionally.

To be fair I've been on the Juul non-stop at times as I can't get enough of a hit off it. For that reason I want to try the 5% ones to see if there's a marked difference in how I'd use the device. The modest amount of vapour, small size and lack of fuss with leaking/refilling are all nice factors compared to sub-ohming for me.

What makes you say that, taste/quality of the juice or general packaging etc? Or both?
Flavour and throat hit was off, and pH was too low.

Theres some 5% pods in the classifieds. ;)

The 20mg restriction is crazy. I purchased the JUUL now its available in the UK but then found the UK pods were limited to 1.7%. Vaping is OK but I still needed a cig after.
In desperation I ordered some US 5% pods from ebay (seller said they were genuine and they really looked it - but whatevers!).
The difference was chalk and cheese - I felt like I was smoking and was able to go without cigarettes most of the day.
I'd say I was using the JUUL slightly less often than smoking as I knew was always there if I needed it.
I'm a hardened 20+ a day smoker and I think I can finally stop using the JUUL and 5% pods. I've tried everything else over the last few years including mods and never got off the cigs.
Now I'm worrying I'll have to go back to the cancer sticks as I'm finding it hard to get hold of the 5% pods. The 1.7% pods just aren't fulfilling enough.
The TPD limit is probably preventing thousands of people in the UK from cutting down their risk of cancer. This JUUL with 5% could have saved them if it took off like it has in the states.
:-(

The TPD limit is probably preventing thousands of people in the UK from cutting down their risk of cancer.
:-(
Don’t think there’s any probably about it, sad to say.

Back
Top Bottom