What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Honestly? Given the choice, I'd rather have the pin than the cap :)

Also, and this is no big thing, BUT... what does this mean? "Pro" pin? As opposed to the amateur pin you give us with the kit lol?

Just seems like a goofy choice of words to me.
It's just to differentiate from the mtl pin that already exists I think. They where concerned calling it mtl pin 2 or 21 would just lead to more confusion and folks ordering the wrong thing.

It does get confusing when a manufacturer releases a revised version of a tank.
I used to get confused between the multiple versions of kayfuns as many looked almost identical.

Anywhere else from china selling these, been waiting for an item from 3fvape now for 8 weeks so not using them no more.

Anywhere else from china selling these, been waiting for an item from 3fvape now for 8 weeks so not using them no more.
Unless they haven't shipped it yet, it's not their fault though. Once the vendor hands a package over to the shippers they've done their part. It's the shippers that are the problem. It won't matter who you order from over there and actually I've had at least as many problems with the USPS as I have with any of the China shippers.

Check the tracking history for THIS

That's 750 miles within the United States. Waiting almost a month.

Unless they haven't shipped it yet, it's not their fault though. Once the vendor hands a package over to the shippers they've done their part. It's the shippers that are the problem. It won't matter who you order from over there and actually I've had at least as many problems with the USPS as I have with any of the China shippers.
No its not their fault but the shipping which was the 3rd of November, but I have had three from fastech which has taken between 10 and 12 days, after my order with 3fvape, so no more with 3fvape for me.

No its not their fault but the shipping which was the 3rd of November, but I have had three from fastech which has taken between 10 and 12 days, after my order with 3fvape, so no more with 3fvape for me.

Been the opposite for me. FT order went MIA and 3fvape one was here in a week.

Been the opposite for me. FT order went MIA and 3fvape one was here in a week.
That's the point I'm making. It makes no difference which shop you order from. It's not the shop that's the problem.

I've made several dozen orders from China from at least a dozen shops over the last few years. There's not really a way to predict what the shipping experience will be. They have ranged from 8 days to 3 months with no readily apparent pattern to learn from. Average is 2 to 4 weeks overall.

I will say I haven't had one yet that just never got here. They always have eventually. Just don't order anything you need in a hurry :D

Back
Top Bottom