What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Now the long wait. Don't suppose you're bothered about that though?

no, there’s no hurry. their eta is 13th january, not sure how relatable they are with preorders. but if that is reliable it will prob be similar to a free shipping fasttech order.

no, there’s no hurry. their eta is 13th january, not sure how relatable they are with preorders. but if that is reliable it will prob be similar to a free shipping fasttech order.

It is just an estimate, so it could change. Depends if it's delayed. Let us know when it ships though.

BTW the Lite Plus is known as a 2021 version as Svoemesto didn't want it to be associated with 2020.

Exactly. If they are gonna put the extra bellcap in the price then no reason not to include the pro pin.
Honestly? Given the choice, I'd rather have the pin than the cap :)

Also, and this is no big thing, BUT... what does this mean? "Pro" pin? As opposed to the amateur pin you give us with the kit lol?
"We have the pin for the plebes that we'll include with the tank, but for all you serious people out there, you'll need the "pro" pin."

Just seems like a goofy choice of words to me.

Also, and this is no big thing, BUT... what does this mean? "Pro" pin?

agree, always thought describing vape gear as “pro” is daft. as if a “pro” needs some different kind of airflow hole than an amateur. :D

agree, always thought describing vape gear as “pro” is daft. as if a “pro” needs some different kind of airflow hole than an amateur. :D
Right?
Makes me wonder if I might have to fill out some kind of verification form or something to see if I qualify for one :)

Right?
Makes me wonder if I might have to fill out some kind of verification form or something to see if I qualify for one :)

So you haven't got one of these already?

shutterstock_108947840-Custom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom