What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Totally agree. Sets the standard for me.
I'd normally preface it with an early day's warning but as I've said the lites have been constant since arrival. Yes they seeped a tad from the 510 (less so with the mtl pin)
But when I found I had five clones within a few months I started to replace them with genuine one's so now have five genuine og lites and the new plus.
the new one does not seep (nor will it, the design prevents it) and the airflow is superb.
I shall now slowly (as funds allow) replace the bases of the others.
I like the fact you get the larger poly tank included with drip tip now.
hands down, best tank I own.
I will add. When fitting the extension and poly tank, lube your o rings first with vg or liquid. They can easily pucker on first fit if dry and your rushing.

Curious what is the noticeable different between the 19 Xs pin and the new 21 deck and pro pin apart from seepage? I do intend to order the new deck and pin after NY but I was just curious.

I'd normally preface it with an early day's warning but as I've said the lites have been constant since arrival. Yes they seeped a tad from the 510 (less so with the mtl pin)
But when I found I had five clones within a few months I started to replace them with genuine one's so now have five genuine og lites and the new plus.
the new one does not seep (nor will it, the design prevents it) and the airflow is superb.
I shall now slowly (as funds allow) replace the bases of the others.
I like the fact you get the larger poly tank included with drip tip now.
hands down, best tank I own.
I will add. When fitting the extension and poly tank, lube your o rings first with vg or liquid. They can easily pucker on first fit if dry and your rushing.

Will probably upgrade my clones with the plus kit. At some point I will probably get the full plus original as well.

Curious what is the noticeable different between the 19 Xs pin and the new 21 deck and pro pin apart from seepage? I do intend to order the new deck and pin after NY but I was just curious.

Well I suppose when you adjust and fine tune the draw you are doing it from under the coil.

Airflow is pin sharp. Real accuracy with zero turbulence.

True. Is there a noticeable change in the draw such as smoothness? I’ve seen a few mention slight increase in flavour.

Will probably upgrade my clones with the plus kit. At some point I will probably get the full plus original as well.
yeah when mrs kid was ordering mine I was in two minds as they where both the same price at creme (didn't want to risk lpv until the covid was sorted).
I've two og 24mm ones and three (now four) 22mm. I don't know why but I prefer the 22mm one's, all are extended though.

By the luck of the draw I received production number 26 too.
I should add. I can't say the quality of the genuine one's are in any discernable way better than the sxk clones I bought first (all parts are interchangeable between clone and genuine).
I just replaced them with respect to pay the designers. Credit where credit is due.

Back
Top Bottom