What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Got the Pro pin today and have to say I really like it. Just about MTL perfection for me. Lovely smooth tight draw. Not saying it is a must for everyone though.

Got the Pro pin today and have to say I really like it. Just about MTL perfection for me. Lovely smooth tight draw. Not saying it is a must for everyone though.

You kinda are.. damnit lol

You know what. I love the lite but I honestly think SM need to get some new thread cutting machines.
I had five sxk lites which where slowly replaced with five genuines. Zero thread issue's with the sxk ones, three of the genuines had thread issue's of some kind. Either tight as fook (as you've experienced) or crunchy.
had the same issue with my prime actually.
obviously it was always instantly sorted and everything else is first class but that's a high issue ratio with deck screws.
Mrs kid has got me the lite plus and pro pin for Christmas. Should help me get through Christmas dinner at the brother in laws (still have my fingers crossed for a lockdown, lol).

We've had some cracking mtl tanks over the last few years but the one constant has been the kayfun lite. This new bad boy perfect's it with the pro pin.
Can't recommend enough.
WP_20201225_22_29_41_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom