What's new

Lab

Would be very interesting if a case could be brought before a court in any country to see if the evidence holds legal water. She mentioned "the preponderance of evidence", the much lower legal threshold for a civil case. If it really did come from a Chinese lab, for whatever reason, then it's undoubtedly gross negligence. China wouldn't even have to defend the case, the plaintiff would only need to satisfy the court, which is far easier without the "beyond a reasonable doubt" threshold.

Of course, any punitive damages would probably be pretty meaningless unless they were class actions and governments were willing to freeze Chinese international assets to pay the damages, something they could do if only they had the spine.

If true, it's no surprise China has tried to cover it up. How many people across the world have suffered or lost loved ones? How many of those have access to an adequate legal system? How many hundreds of billions have been spent by governments trying to combat covid? Just imagine if everyone sued China and the governments actually seized all their assets to pay the bills.

Of course, there's more chance of hell freezing over than that happening. Which, if it's true, is a real shame. If countries want to play with deadly pathogens, then they should pay the price in full when they fuck up. IMHO

I didn't even think this was a debate any more.

There's zero evidence that it came from anywhere else.

That's it!!, I've had enough!! I call for a veto on on Chinese-made goods, ohhh, they what?!?... ohhh, hang on...

didn’t watch the video. but did the WHO guy not say in an interview that he thinks it’s likely that a lab worker was infected while collecting specimens from a bat cave? and that the chinese members of that team pressured them into recommending no more investigations into the lab hypothesis? seems very suspicious.

Oh I remember last year when saying it came from a lab got you called a conspiracy theorist and a nutjob!

These past 18 months have really shone a light on the internet and how people behave. It also goes to show that people will blindly listen to anything they are told and not question it.

What I would love to happen now is people to realise that there may be a connection between China creating sars-cov-2 after 13 years prior just magically having sars-cov-1 appear there as well!

Oh I remember last year when saying it came from a lab got you called a conspiracy theorist and a nutjob!

i don’t think that’s true. there were people discussing it on here, for example and i don’t think anybody was calling it a conspiracy nutjob theory. i’m sure this has happened before.

Back
Top Bottom