What's new

Leaking!!!

quincey43

Achiever
My vapeshell has leaked all over my BB!! When to pick it up and there is a puddle of juice on the table, panic!! Got the borough tanks out moped everything up and thank god it still works! I think maybe the glass wasn't pushed right to the top so tried again and left the borough sitting on some tissue for a couple of hours and all was fine. I used the BB all day and took the tank out overnight just in case and then this morning it leaked again!! I don't know what is going on but going to use my exocet and keep my fingers crossed!! I have 2 BB's one older one and a new one and of course the leak was all over the new one.

Pink Gasket in the Boro getting tired? Time to swap ALL Gaskets by the sound of it. :(

Never had any problem with the Vapeshell. As Rob says, more likely the Boro.

i sometimes find the the red/pink seal pushes out of it seat on closing when you do a fresh build and everything is dry
wetting the seal with ejuice before sliding the glass up seems to help
happens more with my black tank that the white one

I have a new borough and an extra seal coming from Naturevape early next week so holding off using the BB until they arrive, frightens the daylights out of me in case the juice ruins the actual mod, I did buy a couple of boroughs from fastetech but the seals were absolute rubbish and just bunched up when I put the glass in no matter how careful I was!

I have a new borough and an extra seal coming from Naturevape early next week so holding off using the BB until they arrive, frightens the daylights out of me in case the juice ruins the actual mod, I did buy a couple of boroughs from fastetech but the seals were absolute rubbish and just bunched up when I put the glass in no matter how careful I was!
Got a couple from FT and was a bastard to slide out but once i put a little juice on gasket it was perfect....plus i have silliconed all parts that juice could leak into in the event of a leak....so i'm covered.

I am lucky mine is still working but it won't be if I keep getting juice in the mod!! Going to wait now to get my new borough tank and hope I don't get any more leaks!

Most likely teaching Grandmas how to such eggs....... for which I apologise, but it still amazes me how many people are unaware of this........ The Clear section of the Boro has a Right Way to be fitted.
If you remove the glass, look very carefully at the top edge (Rounded Shoulders). One side is chamfered and needs to be fitted so that Chamfered section is downwards. Silides so much more easily and stops the rucking up of the Pink Gasket. :2thumbsup:

I have looked at the post you mentioned and it all looks like something from another planet!! It's no good my husband looking at it he doesn't vape or understand anything about it. I have had one BB for over a year and never had any trouble with it but the leak happened to my new one it is a clone but still not cheap so I am checking like a hawk to make sure there are no leaks going on and keeping everything crossed they are OK.

Back
Top Bottom