What's new

Leaking!!!

rewick and fill the boro and leave it in a bowl overnight to see if it leaks again
it might be something your doing wrong with the vapeshell but i cant see that being the problem tbh
ive only had the dna v4 clone and have 3 sxk boro,s and i do get the odd weep/small leak but havent had a full dumping yet except once when i got the glass wrong way round
maybe try diff rba in it as a last chance for it

rewick and fill the boro and leave it in a bowl overnight to see if it leaks again
it might be something your doing wrong with the vapeshell but i cant see that being the problem tbh
ive only had the dna v4 clone and have 3 sxk boro,s and i do get the odd weep/small leak but havent had a full dumping yet except once when i got the glass wrong way round
maybe try diff rba in it as a last chance for it
I did that overnight on some tissue and not a drop, put it in the BB and was fine for a while then when I went to pick it up a puddle!! I have put me Exocet in now and all seems to be fine for the moment, fingers crossed!

I did that overnight on some tissue and not a drop, put it in the BB and was fine for a while then when I went to pick it up a puddle!! I have put me Exocet in now and all seems to be fine for the moment, fingers crossed!

Is it leaking from the Vapeshell or the actual Boro? It’s a complete shot in the dark but as it only leaked when the 510 was attached I’m wondering if it’s distorting when tightened, either causing the two halves of the vapeshell to open a little or if it’s somehow moving the O-Rings from the Boro? Like I say a complete shot in the dark!?

Is it leaking from the Vapeshell or the actual Boro? It’s a complete shot in the dark but as it only leaked when the 510 was attached I’m wondering if it’s distorting when tightened, either causing the two halves of the vapeshell to open a little or if it’s somehow moving the O-Rings from the Boro? Like I say a complete shot in the dark!?
I think you have hit the nail on the head! I have put the exocet in the borough tank and all is fine so the vapeshell will go away for a while not risking juice all over the BB again.

Back
Top Bottom