Flavour Name: Lemon

Manufacturer: Inawera

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.39

Price Per ml: 14p

Bought from: www.4drops.co.uk

Type: fruit

Review: Another disappointing one for me. It smells mouthwatering, a sweet lemon that sort of reminds me of refresher bars. Unfortunately I couldnt get the vape to do justice to the smell. At 3% it was very weak so I upped it to 5% and it was still not right so I brought out the big guns and whacked it up to 10% and although the flavour was alot better it takes on a sort of waxiness. Such a shame as it smells so good!

Steeping: A couple of days

Vapour

Throat hit: cheap enough but not a great flavour

Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: Not brilliant, at low quantities it just gets lost and any stronger it gets that weird “texture”. It works pretty ok with raspberry

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: unknown

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Nothing as disappointing as something that smells nice but doesn't taste as good :(

I had the same sort of result with Flavour Arts Lemon Sicily - it is also a gentle lemon flavour. You could always use a tiny amount of Inawera's Grapefruit with it - that'd up the citrusyness of anything :)

I had the same sort of result with Flavour Arts Lemon Sicily - it is also a gentle lemon flavour. You could always use a tiny amount of Inawera's Grapefruit with it - that'd up the citrusyness of anything :)
From your review of the grapefruit it sounds like that is a more useful flavour. Personally I like a nice tart zing to things like lemon and raspberry and this definitely does not zing :)

The Grapefruit in my opinion is one of Inawera's outstanding flavours. It comes is a glass bottle too - a bit of a clue that it's very citrusy.

Back
Top Bottom