What's new

Review Let's talk about custard....1837 by Colonel Boom

MrTeaTime

Legend
Custard.....everyone's got one haven't they?

I used to love custard....used to vape nothing else but custard. I never liked GVC, always preferred steamgunks, but I tried every custard known to man.....there was, and still is, a lot of very very average custards out there...all proclaiming that there's is "the creamiest, just cooked custard" when it's just a knocked off GVC clone........

So after about a year of vaping custard, and with Steamgunk no longer making juice anymore, I went off of custards completely...I couldn't taste them and my taste developed onto pastures new.....I keep dipping my toe whenever a "new" custard comes out, only to be left disappointed to find its the same old same old. With the only exception being Callicustard by south coast vaper, and lately grannies custard by DripworX, I just went off it.....custard needs to be in a tank, and In my opinion no more then a 60/40 VG/PG mix.

I did try some pretty awesome custard once in a pub in Sheffield, by a wee fella called Leigh who runs a tiny little juice company who Said that "I might bring this to market soon" and that was in the autumn of 2014.....now I know Leigh is a fussy fucker....and I also know that he won't release something until he is 100% happy with it. I also know others have tried this very same juice and all have said the same thing....."for fucks sake Leigh, when are you gonna release this" :D

So, at last we have it....1837 by Colonel Boom is here, and about fucking time @PlumeBlu

This, is without doubt one of the finest "straight" custards out there....it's creamy, its got that instant "this is fucking good" about it, and the best thing...it doesn't "go off" like a lot of custards....

Now normally I would stick this straight into my dripper, but this juice demands to be put into a tank, and if you have a genny, I implore you to get this in it....you'll thank me for it....

In the mute RTA coiled at 1.0ohms and 25 watts this is a killer fucking vape, in the genny at 1.3ohms and 14 watts (yes 14 watts) this is simply stunning....I don't MTL a lot, but I really enjoy this a lot in the genny as it just sings....

And of course...this went onto the dripper :) not a stupid low ohm build, a 0.75ohm dual coil in the sapor and a steady 35 watts and you get lovely thick clouds and bags of flavour.

Leigh has yet again raised the bar.

If you want a custard that is an honest to goodness "straight' custard, this cannot be beaten....

@PlumeBlu reopens tomorrow as he's just anchored the yacht at Portsmouth, and as we speak one of his ho's is driving him home in his Bentley whilst he is "taking tea with the parson" with the other two in the back....

https://www.plumeblu.co.uk/e-liquid/colonel-booms

And at £3.83 per 10ml it's a fucking steal

It's not a Bentley old boy, its a Jaguar you know ;) Much more my bag.

£3.83 is the Christmas shutdown price so when we get back in tomorrow the whole site will lose the 15% discount and go back to normal again.

Thanks for typing a review up too - that's got to be a record on words used and less hashtags :) , although we've had it in the shop for months it's not been known elsewhere and wasn't given a proper name until a few weeks ago. Before then it was just known as shop custard.

It's not a Bentley old boy, its a Jaguar you know ;) Much more my bag.

£3.83 is the Christmas shutdown price so when we get back in tomorrow the whole site will lose the 15% discount and go back to normal again.

Thanks for typing a review up too - that's got to be a record on words used and less hashtags :) , although we've had it in the shop for months it's not been known elsewhere and wasn't given a proper name until a few weeks ago. Before then it was just known as shop custard.
Hashtags are money makers! [emoji3]
Shop custard, haha I love that name

Back
Top Bottom