What's new

Review Let's talk about custard....1837 by Colonel Boom

About to put some in a sub tank . Crown or Kanger ? Just I sometimes get completely diff tastes from both
I'm not a huge fan if the crown tbh, probably the only one alive judging by the hype.

My main issue is that it needs more power to get full flavour than I believe is required. That said if you do give it the beans its decent.

I'd stick it in both :) see which you prefer.

I'm not a huge fan if the crown tbh, probably the only one alive judging by the hype.

My main issue is that it needs more power to get full flavour than I believe is required. That said if you do give it the beans its decent.

I'd stick it in both :) see which you prefer.
Finally somebody else that doesn't like the crown I detested mine followed the hype had 3 or 4 tanks through pasted it on worst tank I had

Finally somebody else that doesn't like the crown I detested mine followed the hype had 3 or 4 tanks through pasted it on worst tank I had
As a juice maker I ought to be game for a tank that drinks juice because it needs huge power to get into its stride. In reality its the anti-christ of vaping for me and highlights a reason more people turn to diy.

Just because it was new and different doesn't make it better than older kit, in all fairness I'd sell a dozen billow nano v2's before I had one customer the crown was actually the right piece of kit for.

I only tried in tvf4 last night as was the only empty tank.
will try crown and subtank mini tonight as your right, they all have totally different tastes.

Ok so just tried in Kanger sub @ 27 watts 0.5 ohm v nice indeed . Will put in the apparently dreaded crown later :) and finally into my Madhatter mini tomorrow.... Going to have a Vape off with dripworx custard #cream when it arrives

Ok so just tried in Kanger sub @ 27 watts 0.5 ohm v nice indeed . Will put in the apparently dreaded crown later :) and finally into my Madhatter mini tomorrow.... Going to have a Vape off with dripworx custard #cream when it arrives
Surely a vape off against a biscuit flavour would be better done with Virga? :D That's not a custard cream but digestive cream is pretty close.

MrT if this ain't any good i'm going to find the biggest hashtag I can lay my hands on and ram it as far as I can up your arse.

Having said that, I suppose its bound to be good, look who's making it. Just wanted to give the OP something to fantasise about :D

MrT if this ain't any good i'm going to find the biggest hashtag I can lay my hands on and ram it as far as I can up your arse.

Having said that, I suppose its bound to be good, look who's making it. Just wanted to give the OP something to fantasise about :D
:D

Back
Top Bottom