What's new

Likwid - launch sale spotted £1 for 10ml.

placed two orders with these boys and both have come four days after ordering.

p.s loving the mixed fruit

My first order was late but they refunded me and sent me out a double order. My mate got a order from them it came in two days and I've just made my second order and il let you know when it comes. The juice is good too. There not complex juices but great value for money and they aren't bad. I got cola and forest fruits. Forest fruits wasn't my thing but my mate loved it. He got the raspberry too and it was lovely. I loved the cherry cola and I've ordered the lemon drops, raspberry and black jack this time so il keep you updated on lemon and black jack

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm still waiting but hey I'm going to eye up the post man see if he's started vaping cause my first order was pretty fast

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Can't wait til payday this month to get my 3rd order in as liking this stuff This time more raspberry more mint some berry blast and some menthol might try the lime and the lemon as well Trying to figure out just now how many of each to last the month :-)

From Android device using Planet of the Vapes app

As anyone had any trouble with lickwids. I made a order last Thursday i just wondered if it take a while i tried phoning and a email but no joy
Thanks in advance emmy

As anyone had any trouble with lickwids. I made a order last Thursday i just wondered if it take a while i tried phoning and a email but no joy
Thanks in advance emmy

I ordered Friday the 12th am still waiting sent a few emails will be requesting a refund later on tonight however my first order was spot on for delivery

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Still no sign of parcel sent three emails no response tried calling today just rings to voicemail Lickwid

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom