What's new

Limelight mechanics pylon

Babyclouds

Postman
It honestly saddens me to sell this as this was my unicorn took me months to track one down but moving house in the next couple of months forces sale :17:

LIMELIGHT MECHANICS PYLON SX350J

Mod is in great condition apart from a couple of scratches on the 510 and battery base (please see pics) which was down to the previous careless owner.
She has been a cupboard queen and has been used no more then 4 times since owning it which was beginning of Jan 17.

Has never been put down on a hard surface without a polishing cloth being put underneath.
Also just recently polished up all the metal work so looks brand new again.
Works flawlessly.

Honestly cannot fault it.

RRP €320

After having a brief conversation with dejan (the man who made these beautiful mods) he recommends it sells for €250 - £218

I have took in to consideration the scratches and have priced accordingly...

Price is £205
That's with fees and RM special delivery (guaranteed before 1pm)

She's all boxed up now and ready for her new home.

Attachments

• IMG_2110.JPG
    IMG_2110.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2115.JPG
    IMG_2115.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2118.JPG
    IMG_2118.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Ignore that, couldn't see for looking :confused:

I would have gone for this myself, but mine is now with Dejan having a complete Refurb, so I'll let someone else have the enjoyment of one of these beauties.:worship::worship::worship:

I would have gone for this myself, but mine is now with Dejan having a complete Refurb, so I'll let someone else have the enjoyment of one of these beauties.:worship::worship::worship:
Honestly struggling to part with it tbh mate but a new home comes first..... unfortunately

I'm thinking................... Nothing more than that yet.;)

I'm thinking................... Nothing more than that yet.;)
No problem bud I know you'd love this as much as i do, you gave me advice on how to keep it in tip top condition when I first got it, So I know this would be in great hands with you.

Back
Top Bottom