What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

cheers @crunchynut
cloud island sure looks interesting. great website with the waves as well.

cornish is on my first post and fusion was on the third post but ive moved it up.
Yeah Danny at cloud island is a top guy to deal with, I still haven't got round to trying out the full range but all his juice gets excellent reviews on the Haz vapez group on Facebook where Danny is a regular, his waffle stack is very popular. Cornish Eliquids another one I buy in 100ml is their moms milk their juice gas always been a favourite of mine and I'll post up a code for off when I get home, he gave me a leaflet at vape collective.

If you want to find more good quality juices at good prices check out my mate Matt Harrison he has a youtube channel called Haz vapez where he reviews a lot of small named labels. Here is his latest which I will be trying at some point

tried a few already and hope yours taste ok as i didnt get much flavor.

I've got them steeping though they say it's steeped but I beg to differ
agree. 3 weeks now and they had steeped a week before i tried them.
will try again when i get a chance.

OMG!
just received my molejuice order and the pancake mole is the bollox with a capitol B

+ 1 for no1Ejuice! (www.no1ejuice.com) ORdered at 3pm and was at my door 10am next day! Great Service! :D
Do specials on there like momo Pink Me 3 x 30ml for £24.99 and has to be one of the best strawberry milks I've ever had and I've had a few. This one is UK made and has no sweetners so doesn't gunk up your coils

Back
Top Bottom