What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

@vapewell
I think you need to stop spamming this ebay page on almost all your posts.

why would we buy clones for that price when we can buy original aspire for roughly the same price or even cheaper.

I was going to mention this last night when you had 6 posts about coils but now you've replied to a dedicated thread for e liquid I can see your not even reading where you are posting. 7 out of 12 posts about the same thing means its time to release our secret weapon @Rob

Last edited:
Not sure if its the website but I was clicking a few random links ready for my next order. South coast vape link seems broken?

Thought you might want to know. Wasn't sure if it was my connection but other links work fine.

Maybe it just doesn't like my phone. I just have a white screen.

I have a question about another link though. I was thinking of trying a 5x10ml from rawvapes. It is telling me im already registered so i logged in with a password im likely to use and it has my address etc.
So my question is are these a sub company of another or vice versa?

I've only ever used 3 sites so far for my online orders. Chuff stuff, dragon rise and molejuice. They have some flavours that dragon rise offer but was going to sample theirs to see the difference but wont bother if its the same juice in a different bottle.

Thats strange. Ive only used raw vapes once myself and they have nothing to do with any of the other three suppliers so I have no idea how it had your details so soz cant help on that one.

Back
Top Bottom