What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Are you feeling a little fragile today lol [emoji6]
not really. i couldnt stand for the first hour though when i got up thanks to pain.
i can only drink a couple of times a year as some of the meds im on would kill me if i had any alcohol.
so lovely methotrexate and infusion drugs stopped for 1 week and let the games begin.
thing is with me its like riding a bike and even though ive not had a drink since christmas i managed to down 4 glasses of cristal champaign, couple of beers and then when i asked for a jd and coke i got a litre delivered to the table (the greeks know how to party).
the event was held at the sheraton park lane hotel and must have cost 1/4 million. how the other half live :)

I see my mate Timo isn't on the list the original owner of the name and recipes for Hodges Homebrew which I need to stress he has nothing at all to do with anymore.
His new juice line is Urban Cloudz where you will find a review on here. I'd recommend his juice all day you can find him on the Urban Cloudz uk facebook page which is a group you need to join and we'll worth it. If you ever tried the original Hodges Homebrew you'll know why it's worth getting Urban Cloudz

I see my mate Timo isn't on the list the original owner of the name and recipes for Hodges Homebrew which I need to stress he has nothing at all to do with anymore.
His new juice line is Urban Cloudz where you will find a review on here. I'd recommend his juice all day you can find him on the Urban Cloudz uk facebook page which is a group you need to join and we'll worth it. If you ever tried the original Hodges Homebrew you'll know why it's worth getting Urban Cloudz
hes been on there since the day i set this list up @crunchynut bottom of first post and one of my top 10
should have gone to specsavers LMAO :D

hes been on there since the day i set this list up @crunchynut bottom of first post and one of my top 10
should have gone to specsavers LMAO :D
Definitely should of gone to Spec Savers, lucky I don't ride about on a mobility scooter
uploadfromtaptalk1470061523916.jpg

watch out @Rob is about.

no worries mate. it was you that pointed me in the direction of Timo when he first started up and i thank you for that. wicked juice.

Back
Top Bottom