What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Ordered from rejuiced, so will let you know what they are like once I have tried them.

I use tmbnotes.co good prices and nice Max VG flavours available 60ml under £7 free delivery on all orders!

Anyone had the glazed doughnut from dragon rise? I've tried almost all there flavours most are good just one or 2 i didn't think had much flavour but i want a doughnut liquid without paying premium. Just wondered what anyone's thoughts were on theirs.

me not tried the doughnut so cant help there.
another one worth a look is mole juice who do a few doughnut flavors. there may be some still in stock but if not they wont be restocking until next week.

me not tried the doughnut so cant help there.
another one worth a look is mole juice who do a few doughnut flavors. there may be some still in stock but if not they wont be restocking until next week.
I had their fresh cream doughnut and it was a good flavour. I ordered it in the wrong mg so defo going to try again. Don't fancy my chances though, if they've been out of stock for a while I'll have to be quick to get my whole order in I think.

Possible to get Eliquid World added to the list? Used them when I first started vaping and they have always been fantastic! Ordered a Nitecore charger in there sale yesterday at 4pm and it arrived 10am the next day!

www.eliquidworld.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom