What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

I have purchased concentrates from Darkstar a few times....never any problems

@mannikon I'm sorry, can you explain what sounds like user error from my message? While I can't prove I never received the items in question or the message through the website, I can most certainly provide screenshots of the paypal invoice and the original email I sent. I literally went through every bank statement I've had since then earlier just in case I'd been issued a refund and not realised. I'm not having a go because of any IT issues that Darkstar or Paypal had at the time either, more that, as far as I'm concerned, £20 odd was taken from my account I contacted them about it and received no response.

I have sent them another email, although I appreciate significant time has passed, and if it's sorted out I'll happily update my posts to reflect that. Right now I'm posting my experience with Darkstar so other people are aware before they send money.

@mannikon I'm sorry, can you explain what sounds like user error from my message? While I can't prove I never received the items in question or the message through the website, I can most certainly provide screenshots of the paypal invoice and the original email I sent. I literally went through every bank statement I've had since then earlier just in case I'd been issued a refund and not realised. I'm not having a go because of any IT issues that Darkstar or Paypal had at the time either, more that, as far as I'm concerned, £20 odd was taken from my account I contacted them about it and received no response.

I have sent them another email, although I appreciate significant time has passed, and if it's sorted out I'll happily update my posts to reflect that. Right now I'm posting my experience with Darkstar so other people are aware before they send money.

this:
"The Darkstar website didn't seem to register the payment I made through paypal, though did charge me"
and this:
" few things happened at home round the time that put it out of my head and I missed the paypal refund deadline"

this:
"The Darkstar website didn't seem to register the payment I made through paypal, though did charge me"
and this:
" few things happened at home round the time that put it out of my head and I missed the paypal refund deadline"
And which of these are user error?

@mannikon I control neither the paypal website/api, nor how Darkstar interact with the Paypal api. A failure between the two can in no way be the result of my actions. Sure I missed the paypal deadline to force I refund, yep that's on me, can you explain how that relates to it being okay for Darkstar taking my money and not delivering goods, not responding to emails/messages asking for clarification on what the situation was or issuing a refund themselves?

Used to love dripdrops cookie dough and clotted cream fudge but since TPD they've stopped selling it. Did some browsing and have quite enjoyed vapourdepots version, don't think it's on your list

Used to love dripdrops cookie dough and clotted cream fudge but since TPD they've stopped selling it. Did some browsing and have quite enjoyed vapourdepots version, don't think it's on your list
got a link as not heard of them.
me got 1 bottle of each cookie and clotted and also tik toks but also gutted theve been dropped.

I have just started buying my pg and vg from (nope). A new company so I was unsure but nothing wrong with them. Also great prices

Last edited by a moderator:
now that was hard work.

16 links repaired

5 suppliers closed down

Back
Top Bottom