What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

I couldn't see Flavourart Uk on there unless I'm having a blonde moment (again). I buy 99% of my concentrates from them. Never had a problem & delivery is very quick.

I couldn't see Flavourart Uk on there unless I'm having a blonde moment (again). I buy 99% of my concentrates from them. Never had a problem & delivery is very quick.
+1 for (That’s Nice Limited T/A) FlavourArt UK, excellent service. Better than ordering from Italy.

@Miss Pepper @Rob above post by mathewn50 @junglist has recently edited one of his post's for advertising.
well spotted @itscostingme

dalm, im sure i added FA at the begining when i started this list but i had to copy paste so many times as each page was reaching the 10,000 limit.
will add to post 3 for ready made and post 6 for concentrates.
thanks @Greebo

Any of these sell 100ml for £10?
I usually order from dragons rise and occasionally ejuicestore. But dragon rise has a few flavours out of stock and ejuice doesn't have an active website for the next week or so.

I like these 2 as the juices are cheap but decent flavour unlike some cheaper website where the juice can lack taste.

There is a new site someone posted about yesterday so I'm testing them out. Won't make it onto the list until they have been tried though. Looks good for those on a budget though as £10 for 100ml and u get 50ml free. Postage is £4.45 tho.

@AcidVenud oh well its just been pointed out to me that that offer has just changed.
its now 10% off order :(
mine are ordered so i will update with feedback once theve steeped.

Back
Top Bottom