What's new

little idea of mine.

There are ways around the airflow ;)
My drill will be coming out... 3 1.5 mm holes in the base, drill out central bung, and the top post.... maybe.

Video of drilling out central bung and top post please. :P

Video of drilling out central bung and top post please. :P

Considering I've never done it, hell no. I know it can be done though...

Anyways, this is my 0.2 wire build of desperation.

output_zps5xyauqkx.jpg

Excuse the sideways Ness.

.2 kanthal clouds I'm up for some of that, been a while since i posted some clouds, voodoo build ok ?

.2 kanthal clouds I'm up for some of that, been a while since i posted some clouds, voodoo build ok ?

Fiiiine ;). Mines not even a Balls out build... think I could have got it down to 0.12 if I'd really tried but sod it, It's all in the name of "make do"

Not bad at all sir!!!

I could probably get more out if I go down to around 1.3ohm but I can't go any lower than that until the nem clones turn up.

But for a quick .2 kanthal and cotton it Vapes well.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm glad I'm not the only mug that seems to get this job to do......

I bought drippers so I wouldn't have to muck around with those tiny coil heads anymore. Wouldn't you know it.... I'm still rebuilding the damn things for everyone else. I could kick whoever invented those bottom fed coil heads, directly in the nuts.

I'm the only one I know rebuilds his gear,all my mates that vape seem to just buy new clearo's.I was asked to rebuild a "dry-herb" device as he'd smashed the coil into the ceramic cup,that took me about 5 mins to do.He loaned me the device to try,easier sucking ice cubes through a straw than getting a draw from it so out came the Dremel & 0.2 twisted wire.Rebuilt coil,opened out all the tiny air holes and returned it still with the herb inside.Apparently,it performs brilliantly but I couldn't give a pigs burp as the taste of burning vegetation was rank.I used to love the taste of herb too,but the flavours of my juices is much better than it(& I never ever thought I'd say that) :P

Back
Top Bottom