What's new

Long lasting mods?

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to do the same. A few days ago I bought a profile x wotofo rta. Its good, and so far completely leek proof.

Thanks. I'll buy some when I replace my current battery's.

Mine are clean, but thank-you for the tip.

Its definitely my mistreatment of the mods via juice leekage that is causing my problems. As for the geekvape l200, got unlucky, perhaps people should avoid this model.

Thanks for that, i will do what you suggest.

Vape club delivers fast, but they did 'lose' a broken vape I sent back. Always use recorded delivery when using them. What happened did disappoint me.

Update on the broken geekvape l200 from vapeclub...They asked me to send them a video of the broken vape. I did. They then apologised and said they would refund me. They asked me to post back the vape by recorded, then take a pic of the delivery note, then they will refund me that as well.
Quite a hassle overall, but as long as I get my refund I'm happy. Vape club have redeemed themselves a bit.

Still, next time I buy vape concentrate, pg&vg, nicotine or mods I'm buying from Everything Liquid, they helped me so i want to thank them by recommending them. To anyone buying super expensive vape shop e Liquid, mix your own, you will save so much money.
Thanks everyone for your input.

Never had any issues with the L200 and it's had plenty of use. I am not a massive fan of Geekvape but i will say i find their Mods very reliable, i bought the Z200 a few weeks ago and can't put it down, i really like it that much especially the big screen. I think your either the unluckiest vaper i have ever seen or your doing something wrong which would be difficult considering you only have to put Batteries in a Mod and set your wattage. You must be just plain Unlucky.

@Slushii I'm delighted you seem to be getting things sorted and the advice from all the posters here has given you plenty of help. Good luck working it all out and if you want to ask anything else I know people on here will always be glad to jump in with plenty more ideas.

Back
Top Bottom