What's new

Long time lurker, first time poster. Maybe a vendor...

SpaceInvapers

Postman
S'up guys!

My name's Matt - I run SpaceInvapers, an online shop and B&M based inside a pub/gig venue in Milton Keynes. We opened the shop about 10 months ago and I'm loving living the vape life.

Up until the last couple of weeks (so for the last year and a half) I was also running the UK distribution for Lenola Cream. Unfortunately due to various issues with the US manufacturer we have since had to discontinue this, so I'm now going guns-blazing on the shop now that my time's freed up!

I'm lucky enough to have met Hedley and a couple of the other chaps who run this wonderful community, and I'm sure if you guys were at the April Expo last year, or at VapeFest in Shrewsbury last year, we may very well have met. If you came by Lenola Cream I was the ginger, bearded douche on the stall.

So yeah! Got some exciting new stuff in the works (working with an Italian company who produce a lush TPD-compliant juice range and a line of DNA mods, and the shop is growing quicker than I anticipated.

I look forward to meeting more of you guys, and getting more involved with PotV!

Matt

Hey and welcome. I'm only in Leighton buzzard so will pop in next time I'm up mk to check the shop out

Hi and welcome to Potv, and to you at the home of the finest guitar amplification made :)
Hope you enjoy it here and good luck with your vaping venture. All the best

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum.

We like it when vendors come on and are upfront about trying to take advantage of our Shinyitus.

Good luck and let's hope you have some nice stuff to tempt us.

Hey! It's a small world! It's Adam from Behind The Vapor! Welcome to POTV!

Why hello there! I'll get back to you on your Skype message soon bud! :)2

Hey and welcome. I'm only in Leighton buzzard so will pop in next time I'm up mk to check the shop out

Awesome! The B&M is in a bar/gig venue, so we're only open evenings (7pm-11pm) and weekends (1pm-11pm on Saturday, 1pm-8pm on Sunday!).

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum.

We like it when vendors come on and are upfront about trying to take advantage of our Shinyitus.

Good luck and let's hope you have some nice stuff to tempt us.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey, I'm not here to pull any smoke-and-mirrors sh*t - good prices, great customer service, good quality products. We've done something very... different with our B&M - I want to try and do the same with our online store.

I mean... just take a look at some of the nonsense we get up to: https://www.spaceinvapers.co.uk/spaceinvapers-photoshoot-2/

I do have one noob question, however!

How do I update things like profile picture and signature? Been hunting around in the various settings pages and can't get anywhere. The closest I've come to changing my profile picture is getting an error when I click it from within viewing my profile.

Cheers for the warm welcome guys! Looking forwards to getting to know you all a bit more!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom