What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

I’m not sure on that all the stuff I’ve read is that in the sxk you get 3 bridges with the bb .. a kanger, spire and a rba deck.... so might not need say the vapesnale.....

ah okay, so they’ve cloned the bridges as well? Gonna go down that route then! Pretty sure they have them on nature vape

ah okay, so they’ve cloned the bridges as well? Gonna go down that route then! Pretty sure they have them on nature vape

China clone anything.... give them your gran she will have a twin by next week hahha

They're out of stock at the moment on the official site, but I'm sure others can direct you better, I've only owned the DNA clone.

I'd say they're well worth it, I used mine continuously for a year. The only reason I'm moving away from it now was that it became such a chore to rewick for me after a while, having to dismantle the whole boro then rinse and dry everything before burning and rewicking.
Surely that'll be the problem with any rebuildable,there are at least two bridges for the boro tank for stock coils (aspire or smok).

Surely that'll be the problem with any rebuildable,there are at least two bridges for the boro tank for stock coils (aspire or smok).

The more talk about this the more I want one hahah ... I just can’t get one hahah ... as soon as m
One comes available I’m grabbing one

I bought my vapeshell direct from atmizoo in Greece.I have the origional and the clone BTW the clamping screws are much better on the OG and my clone had no etching on it.

Check out the modfactory bridge it takes smok coils (smok nord i believe) and check out the reducers aswell.I prefer this bridge as there is no need to screw the coil in (unscrewing the aspire coil was sometimes a job involving pliers).
Your welcome to insist on the BB original but i've just ordered the see through clone as it looks super IMHO.sxk bb from 3f
sxk-bb-style-70w-all-in-one-vw-tc-varialbe-box-mod-kit-w-usb-port-transparent-acrylic-170w-1-x-18650.jpg

Last edited:
The more talk about this the more I want one hahah ... I just can’t get one hahah ... as soon as m
One comes available I’m grabbing one
The best places to look in the uk for authentic bb stuff is cheeky vapes, vaper bay and vape shed, the devices themselves do sell out in record quick time tho, you have to just be lucky to get one, also vapstor fr, steam n vape and phileas cloud, are good places too, all in France but ship to the uk with no problem, got both my billets from them, pretty much all the clone stuff will work with the authentic’s...
For bridges, I have tried most of them and my favourite’s are the vapesnail and KRMA...

The best places to look in the uk for authentic bb stuff is cheeky vapes, vaper bay and vape shed, the devices themselves do sell out in record quick time tho, you have to just be lucky to get one, also vapstor fr, steam n vape and phileas cloud, are good places too, all in France but ship to the uk with no problem, got both my billets from them, pretty much all the clone stuff will work with the authentic’s...
For bridges, I have tried most of them and my favourite’s are the vapesnail and KRMA...

Thank you for all that info. Does it warrant the extra money to buy the authentic... web looking at the sxk just a second ago and they don’t look to bad but I can’t do a clone ... seen some horror stories and that put me of them for life hahah

The SXK DNA60 works just as well as an original Billet. Might be worth getting this clone version to see if it is for you before taking the plunge on an original.

Back
Top Bottom