What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

The SXK DNA60 works just as well as an original Billet. Might be worth getting this clone version to see if it is for you before taking the plunge on an original.

That could be the best plan

Thank you for all that info. Does it warrant the extra money to buy the authentic... web looking at the sxk just a second ago and they don’t look to bad but I can’t do a clone ... seen some horror stories and that put me of them for life hahah
It's down to a lot of questions about availability,authenicity,and cost.The clone SXK with the USB port are safe enough though,and more so if you charge the battery in a proper charger.

It's down to a lot of questions about availability,authenicity,and cost.The clone SXK with the USB port are safe enough though,and more so if you charge the battery in a proper charger.

Yeah I charge all my cells in a external protected charger ... I’m just not sure on the clone side ... but as it’s been stated the cost is a 1/3 of the original and if it turns out that’s not for me then I haven’t lost £300 + ... I think I’ll go down the sxk route .. if it’s for me I’ll get a authentic device and sell the sxk to somebody that’s in the same situation about shelling out on a bb

Thanks guys .. once again the vape community had come through and triumphed hahah

Never get this from the stinky smokers hahah

Yeah I charge all my cells in a external protected charger ... I’m just not sure on the clone side ... but as it’s been stated the cost is a 1/3 of the original and if it turns out that’s not for me then I haven’t lost £300 + ... I think I’ll go down the sxk route .. if it’s for me I’ll get a authentic device and sell the sxk to somebody that’s in the same situation about shelling out on a bb

Thanks guys .. once again the vape community had come through and triumphed hahah

Never get this from the stinky smokers hahah
Makes sense to me...

There’s a couple of Sxk BB’s in the classies @DL04LRL

Unfortunately I’m it up to the level to be able to buy anything... doesn’t matter how much I comment or post or anything it doesn’t seem to go up hahahh ... one day I’ll get there I hope hahaha better be worth all the hassle hahaha

Thank you for all that info. Does it warrant the extra money to buy the authentic... web looking at the sxk just a second ago and they don’t look to bad but I can’t do a clone ... seen some horror stories and that put me of them for life hahah
The clones are pretty good, used 2 for over a year without any issues, I would go for the DNA version tho, the little extra cost is worth it, much more reliable chip, as for the authentic’s it’s not just the price of the device you have to consider, im guessing if you got an authentic you would want authentic bridges too, they are also expensive, plus any kind of customising you might wanna add to your mod, it all mounts up...

The clones are pretty good, used 2 for over a year without any issues, I would go for the DNA version tho, the little extra cost is worth it, much more reliable chip, as for the authentic’s it’s not just the price of the device you have to consider, im guessing if you got an authentic you would want authentic bridges too, they are also expensive, plus any kind of customising you might wanna add to your mod, it all mounts up...

Yeah I’ve looked into it ... bridges are expensive all the ones I’ve looked at would cost me over 300 on their own hahah ... then new covers and button... matching drip tip I can imagine it cost a fair bit ... but I can justify that ... 20 smokes a day... £12 ... 84quid a week.... 10 weeks .... 840 or not formally know as billet box money hahah ... I’ll go with a sxk... get the bridges I need as clones ... I never know I might not see a need to go genuine .... or like I say I can sell on to other billet box wanting apes [emoji205]

Unfortunately I’m it up to the level to be able to buy anything... doesn’t matter how much I comment or post or anything it doesn’t seem to go up hahahh ... one day I’ll get there I hope hahaha better be worth all the hassle hahaha

You’re not far off mate, get chatting it could save you some cash, one of the listings comes with a couple of bridges including a Sxk Vapesnail.
Crack on I reckon you could make the posts you need today.
Just to dampen things I’ve been down the BB route and moved them on, nice form but too much faff, I’ve got tanks that are easier to get on with and perform better for me, the Vapesnail seems to alleviate some of the faff though.

Yeah I’ve looked into it ... bridges are expensive all the ones I’ve looked at would cost me over 300 on their own hahah ... then new covers and button... matching drip tip I can imagine it cost a fair bit ... but I can justify that ... 20 smokes a day... £12 ... 84quid a week.... 10 weeks .... 840 or not formally know as billet box money hahah ... I’ll go with a sxk... get the bridges I need as clones ... I never know I might not see a need to go genuine .... or like I say I can sell on to other billet box wanting apes [emoji205]
Probably the best route to take, there is no guarantee you would even get on with it, and buying a clone is the best way to find out...

Back
Top Bottom