What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

Does he sell them on eBay.. I come across a few things online that was 3D printed .. really good price as well ... I’ve got a list of bits I’m going to get .. if I can get one on the classies then I’ll see what I get ... then order a sea of bits and bobs ... become a billet box champ then realise that it’s not me Hahahah nah I tho k I will get on well with a bb
He's on this forum.Open up a conversation with him.But seeing as i've tagged him above he should get a notification.

He's on this forum.Open up a conversation with him.But seeing as i've tagged him above he should get a notification.

Seems like a bloody mine field this billet box life haha .. I know google can make everything a little easier but it’s best to come from day in day out users

i have a 70w sxk version and only bought it to see if I would like after having one a few yes ago even got the vapesnail but sadly its not for me again so it's in the classies lol

(not trying to sell on this thread)

i have a 70w sxk version and only bought it to see if I would like after having one a few yes ago even got the vapesnail but sadly its not for me again so it's in the classies lol

(not trying to sell on this thread)

I’m not quite at the 100 post mark yet hahah

hope you get the device you want. how much do the authentic BB's go for??
The clones are all priced close to the top of my lets have a punt limit and have never appealed that much as i prefer a more open if minimal cloud draw.

The clones are all priced close to the top of my lets have a punt limit and have never appealed that much as i prefer a more open if minimal cloud draw.

New around 300 with your bridges costing anything up to 150 haha

£250 upwards then if you add bridges panels and all the other stuff then you could spend thousands on a bb

Not cheap then ;) Ouch! But when its your money its your choice ;)

I have thrown larger chunks than that at questionable targets, not often but enough to get reminded every now and again ;)

the transparent clone above looks interesting, i will resist...

Not cheap then ;) Ouch! But when its your money its your choice ;)

I have thrown larger chunks than that at questionable targets, not often but enough to get reminded every now and again ;)

the transparent clone above looks interesting, i will resist...

That’s what I have my eye on... clear bb ftw. nom nom

Back
Top Bottom