What's new

Looking For a 25mm RTA

Ah yea that might be more tricky. I thought I'd hit on something with the kayfun 5 squared, but even that says: "This tank is not recommended for MTL vaping."

Then there is this crazy assed piece of kit, marketed as MTL, but with =< 8 coils, that I am tempted to try just out of curiosity: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003794824885.html

Let me know how you get on with it, it's 1 battery per puff.

Honestly, @LordOdin , I can’t really add too much to the other comments on the Arbiter Solo… One thing I can say is that I was rather surprised how good the flavor is, but you have to get on with the airflow cause it’s a bit strange. And even though it may appear cheesy, the switch between mtl and rdl does function to a large degree. If it didn’t cost ££ to send it to the UK, I would gladly send you a black one for free ;)

My advice to you is to get a Kf X clone in black, I use mine all the time and it’s a brilliant tank, though only 24mm. While we’re talking about clones, there’s also the Dvarw Fl 24 which you may or may not be able to find in black. Another big bruiser, though only 23mm, is the Vapefly Brunhilde Mtl Rta. If you’re going to carry it around, I would advise also purchasing some suspenders to keep your pants up :18:

giphy.gif

Honestly, @LordOdin , I can’t really add too much to the other comments on the Arbiter Solo… One thing I can say is that I was rather surprised how good the flavor is, but you have to get on with the airflow cause it’s a bit strange. And even though it may appear cheesy, the switch between mtl and rdl does function to a large degree. If it didn’t cost ££ to send it to the UK, I would gladly send you a black one for free ;)

My advice to you is to get a Kf X clone in black, I use mine all the time and it’s a brilliant tank, though only 24mm. While we’re talking about clones, there’s also the Dvarw Fl 24 which you may or may not be able to find in black. Another big bruiser, though only 23mm, is the Vapefly Brunhilde Mtl Rta. If you’re going to carry it around, I would advise also purchasing some suspenders to keep your pants up :18:

giphy.gif

Thanks for the advice, i have 22s and 24s but wanting a 25mm for a specific mod, the reason being that it's a Tubular Mod and anything under 25mm looks quite naff, with switching mainly to MTL that's obviously why i want a MTL RTA, If i put a DTL on it the battery just wouldn't last even though i don't vape high wattage. The Arbiter Solo is the only 25mm i have seen. I am not in a rush as i have plenty of things to keep me happy.

Thanks for the advice, i have 22s and 24s but wanting a 25mm for a specific mod, the reason being that it's a Tubular Mod and anything under 25mm looks quite naff, with switching mainly to MTL that's obviously why i want a MTL RTA, If i put a DTL on it the battery just wouldn't last even though i don't vape high wattage. The Arbiter Solo is the only 25mm i have seen. I am not in a rush as i have plenty of things to keep me happy.
I’m away for the weekend, but when I get back home, I’ll see if I can find the bubble glass and the orings pack etc. If you like, I can post it to you from Norway, without tracking so it’s just £10, my tab :14: Just good knowing it’ll go to a new owner who has a large property where it can roam wild and free :18:

Back
Top Bottom