What's new

looking for a rebuildable for £10

ah i see. would the aga-t be preferable over the dream or the rsst?

IMO ... and only my opinion .. not anyone else ... A knife heated up and dipped in a bottle of ejuice and sucking the resulting vapour up through a straw would be better than a dream.

The AGA range .. in fact most things made by UD are brilliant

IMO ... and only my opinion .. not anyone else ... A knife heated up and dipped in a bottle of ejuice and sucking the resulting vapour up through a straw would be better than a dream.

The AGA range .. in fact most things made by UD are brilliant

Could not agree more :)

Having tried both, rsst over aga t for me, having said that aga's are not rip offs, having said that, rsst's are so easy to set up, you could do it with your elbows, and they produce gert taste an' vay-pooor

I'll sell you an aga s for a tenner, metre of wire, metre of 2mm ekowool, a bit of stealthvape mesh, spares etc, I'll chuck in a drip tip too if you like.
It's brushed and looks pretty good

Now that is a good choice for the starter in rebuilding the mini did clone, I started on one of these and they are a little easier than the AGA to set up and once you get that coil and wick good it roars out vapor amazingly good for its size, in fact I loved it so much I bought the company;). Na seriously I still use my did clone to this day even though I have a genuine did.

Simon

Back
Top Bottom