What's new

Lost vape drone BF dna250c

As for out and about your misses would have to have a huge handbag. And I would not know how the hell you carry your new Drone about.

The original one was well made but pretty big and very heavy I did think, not a mod you would wanna be carrying around and 7ml is not great juice consumption for such a big mod, unless you are vaping at high wattage then i’d rather go for a single cell mod and carry spare cells in a case...

The original one was well made but pretty big and very heavy I did think, not a mod you would wanna be carrying around and 7ml is not great juice consumption for such a big mod, unless you are vaping at high wattage then i’d rather go for a single cell mod and carry spare cells in a case...

I dont vape hight wattage and tend to use temp control anyway or replay. Usually about 75w is the highest preheat I do but sometimes I dont use it and just have temp build up using 55w

I tank when I go out. High build, 2 batt mod lasts me the evening. I just vape to stop the smoking. I used to find squonking a faff on a night out . When I do go out now vaping is not the highlight of the evening so its just convenient for me. I must try these new pod things.

I tank when I go out. High build, 2 batt mod lasts me the evening. I just vape to stop the smoking. I used to find squonking a faff on a night out . When I do go out now vaping is not the highlight of the evening so its just convenient for me. I must try these new pod things.

I only have the three battery mods apart from the ehpro armor but that wouldn't be good for being out for an extended period

I dont vape hight wattage and tend to use temp control anyway or replay. Usually about 75w is the highest preheat I do but sometimes I dont use it and just have temp build up using 55w
I would say buy what you feel suits your needs best, if you don’t mind a heavy mod then the drone is a good solid mod but for me it was just to heavy, personally I never use temp control on a dripper or squonker...

I would say buy what you feel suits your needs best, if you don’t mind a heavy mod then the drone is a good solid mod but for me it was just to heavy, personally I never use temp control on a dripper or squonker...

I'm not sure how temp control would work on a squonk I just use because I like the fact I'm not gonna burn my lungs out if it runs dry.

I'm not sure how temp control would work on a squonk I just use because I like the fact I'm not gonna burn my lungs out if it runs dry.
Never tried it and do squonk 95% of the time, both reg and unregulated, never felt the need for temp control, i think you are more likely to end up with juice all over your mod than get a dry hit, once you start squonking you kinda get to know how many hits you can take before you need to squonk again and then you can rule out getting a dry hit...

Never tried it and do squonk 95% of the time, both reg and unregulated, never felt the need for temp control, i think you are more likely to end up with juice all over your mod than get a dry hit, once you start squonking you kinda get to know how many hits you can take before you need to squonk again and then you can rule out getting a dry hit...

I'll see how it goes when I get one.

The only dual battery squonker I take out with me is the Niagara as it's flat and pocket friendly though a little heavy, it might pull your trousers down a bit and show your undies, I guess that's cool if you want to get down with the yoof innit, but I shove it in my coat pocket and it's smaller than my Therion in height so fits well.

I had really hope Lost Vape would follow a similar design, obviously the chipset is a few mm thicker and complex but I thought it would be a design more manufacturers would follow DNA or not.

Just to contradict myself, there is a 3D printed dual battery DNA 250 squonk mod but the chipset is end mounted like the Therion and it's HUGE and you can see just how much room the DNA board & screen use up, perhaps were stuck for choice until battery tech catches up.

To be fair they have done a good job of squeezing everything in and at least they have made the battery changing easier, would have been better with a drop in door though.

I'm trying not to like it but it's going to hard to resist, the black and silver version looks good.

Decent preview here:

Attachments

• Niagara-11.jpg
    Niagara-11.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Niagara-12.jpg
    Niagara-12.jpg
    943.6 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom