What's new

LostVape Thelema Solo £35.99 delivered at EvolutionVaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O'Riordan

Postman
Was very happy with the quality of the LostVape Thelema Quest I picked up previously but it was just that little bit large and heavy to be toting around comfortably everywhere. Thelema Solo addresses this by doing essentially the exact same thing but with in a more compact single 21700 body and keeping the c-frame battery door design.

Most places seem to be doing it for between £45 - £40 so this is the cheapest I've seen it and Royal Mail 48 hour tracked delivery is included in the price which saves another few bob. They appear to have all the various colourways in stock at the moment as well. Thought it was a decent early discount on a quality new release mod

Thelema-Solo-Mod-1.jpg

On it already - good stuff, I have mine arriving tomorrow. Was very tempted by the Red/Black Carbon fibre one as well but I'm a sucker for the leather battery doors on these Lost Vape devices so ended up going with the Gunmetal/Ochre leather combo instead

I got mine from these guys this morning & it's a cracking mod & I've just ordered the wife a red version, for the price & postage this is a bargain, it took bit longer to arrive but that's hardly surprising with all these cases of COVID going around.View attachment 263229

Must admit, that red one does look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom