What's new

LostVape Thelema Solo £35.99 delivered at EvolutionVaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
That red one looks

upload_2022-1-7_0-57-26.jpeg

@Social Misfit :18:

Just arrived, fat man and skinny lad next to each other...

20220107_093850.jpg

Size is perfect and the same excellent fit and finish as the original Thelema Quest :2thumbsup:

Also why does the shinyitus just never stop. I don't need this mod, I've so many I don't use.

How is everyone finding the mod, worth purchasing? I'm currently using g class mini but looking to downsize.

How is everyone finding the mod, worth purchasing? I'm currently using g class mini but looking to downsize.

I think it's excellent. Build quality great, quest chip great, materials great, no reason to look at anything else for a compact mod imo

I think it's excellent. Build quality great, quest chip great, materials great, no reason to look at anything else for a compact mod imo

for me its a brilliant little mod for the price, the UI was abit confusing at first but soon got my head around it with out the need for a manual, the build quality is spot on & a 21700 easily lasts all day.

if there was one slight niggle then its the battery level indicator is abit small for my eyes but then im old & need specs, anyway would rather own one of these than a dovpo mod !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom