What's new

Lottery winners dream vape

freshy

Initiate
Looking at the cost of some of those premium high end mods its sometimes cheaper to fly to the country they are made then buy the mod itself .
Imagine you've checked your ticket and found youre going to be millionaire !

After you have got your dream house and car what set up would you buy.
Tank , RDA , RTA, Mech or regulated or maybe you would stick with what you have already ?

Attachments

• 4_otto_carter.png
    4_otto_carter.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 58
Don't think I'd stump up the £ for some of the ridiculously priced creations that many people swoon over...bout £150/200 is the most I'd pay even if I was a millionaire

I’m with @gary68 - £200/250 would be the most I’d pay. Maybe a genuine BB, but then again why when I could get a new SXK with the same chip, VERY similar build quality and USB built in?

I wouldn't buy a super expensive mod if I won the lottery, but I'd probably splash out on a new mod protector. :)

iap_640x640.3843609893_kuetg57a.jpg

i’d get the top of the range philishave with a built in digital clock.

So, let me think about it...

Custom stabwood mod - check
Other stabwoods - check
Expensive atomisers - check
Expensive mods - check

So if I had a million would I buy even more vape gear, not a chance.

Now if you threw the Morelo brochure at me and told me to go nuts, that's a whole different conversation.

I'll admit, there are 3 Mods that I'd "try" and buy back from their current owners, sold when harder times (Bailing out Step Daughter AGAIN!!! :12::12: ) hit.
Other than that, probably pretty content with where I am at "For Now" :16:. That of course could change, but who knows? ;)

Vaporesso Target 200 with the Itank2, and a 0.2 coil.
I've already got one, or two, so i'll have to check my lottery ticket to see how much they owe me.

Looking at the cost of some of those premium high end mods its sometimes cheaper to fly to the country they are made then buy the mod itself .
Imagine you've checked your ticket and found youre going to be millionaire !

After you have got your dream house and car what set up would you buy.
Tank , RDA , RTA, Mech or regulated or maybe you would stick with what you have already ?
I wouldn't give tuppence for that monstrosity "chi you" you've pictured

Back
Top Bottom