What's new

Lottery winners dream vape

I`m 70 so I`d probably give most of it away, I dont think I could get any more flavour from my vape unless I drank the stuff so maybe some new for old vape gear and a dick splint, treat the wife to a ham shank rebore and that`s about it.

I'd still buy mass produced Chinese stuff... I'd just be using it in a much nicer house or a much nicer country, or both at once.

I already have enough Mods and Tanks to last me a lifetime so would i buy more ?. You can bet your ass i would, even if i didn't win the lottery. Don't think there is anything that's out now that i want which is a good thing as there are a lot of other things i want. Not a big money saver and cash has a tendency to burn a hole in my pocket, might replace some of the things i had stolen from me if i can remember what they were. I don't do the Lottery, last ticket i bought was the week it all started.

i’d start hanging about with richard branson and prince william and become an elusive guest at cordoned off VIP teepee villages at festivals. :)

Gold plated smoke alien, loved my alien I had it 9 years and used and abused every day until I dropped it down a old lead mine shaft

i’d start hanging about with richard branson and prince william and become an elusive guest at cordoned off VIP teepee villages at festivals. :)
Behave Zou, on a million quid, in yer dreams, but if you do buy a small island will you invite me up for a week? :)

Behave Zou, on a million quid, in yer dreams, but if you do buy a small island will you invite me up for a week? :)

Are you Russian?...Are you prepared to be a bride?....one of the two will be enough....only males or females need apply though...nae body who identifies as a toaster allowed ,as he thinks they should be banned:)

Back
Top Bottom