What's new

Lubrisolve concentrates

give me a recipe to try using darkstar concentrates to save me being lazy and buying one shot concentrates i never am able to find simple recipies that dont involve me buying 8 different bottles,

4% Apple Fuji and 4% Pineapple. I'd never considered these 2 together before, but it's lovely.

4% Apple Fuji and 4% Pineapple. I'd never considered these 2 together before, but it's lovely.
good man just ordered both will let you know how i get on, im guessing this is pretty much ready to vape with hardly any steep time

Yes, it peaks after about 3 days.
well i just got a text from the OH to say my darsktar order of these 2 has arrived which is tremendous i will be mixing this up tonight, looking forward to trying out your recommendation fella

I'm going to give these a go towards the end of the month, hopefully their Heisenberg is good, I can stop getting that as a treat then. :18:

Bah I was hoping it would arrive today but not yet.
Pro tip: never make an order on a Saturday if you're impatient lol

Bah I was hoping it would arrive today but not yet.
Pro tip: never make an order on a Saturday if you're impatient lol
I've got a parcel in my neighbours from Darkstar, inconsiderate buggers keep going out when I go to get it. Poor show! :17:

Ok ive received the concentrates.
I don't know if this is normal but the heisenberg concentrate really smells a lot like nail polish remover. Let's hope that when it's mixed it turns lovely lol :p

Ok ive received the concentrates.
I don't know if this is normal but the heisenberg concentrate really smells a lot like nail polish remover. Let's hope that when it's mixed it turns lovely lol :p

Don't worry, it tastes like that too.

Received my bottle of apple Fuji from dark star today so not long finished mixing this up for trying loaded up the Crius 2 with it and first impressions mate this is very very good
A nice tropical vape be good to see how this tastes after a few days and settles down
Nicely discovered mate glad I've tried this could be a nice addition to the rotation

Back
Top Bottom