What's new

Making the News again.

i would guess the same evidence that led them to ban forks and straws. millions of bits of plastic shit bein binned and thrown in the street every day.

Nowhere near good enough....and nowhere even close to the amount of straws n forks used.....needs to be proper studies , do they work as a smoking cessation tool, do they save lives, do they save the NHS money in operations, GP appts n so on.....

Nowhere near good enough....and nowhere even close to the amount of straws n forks used.....needs to be proper studies , do they work as a smoking cessation tool, do they save lives, do they save the NHS money in operations, GP appts n so on.....

such a study would never yield accurate results.

but i doubt it, it’s mostly schoolweans puffin them.

Maybe the antis caught them at just the right time, you know when they`d had a nice tax payer lunch washed down with a couple of glasses of 25 year old Glen Summatorother single malt whisky and you`re having your nap when some hairy arsed hippy in a duffel coat startles you awake or the same guy walks just as you`re bending your secretary over the photo copier, they`d sign anything they shoved under their nose in those circumstances.

you are missing the point though, i was no talking about flavours. i was talking about the designs on the packaging and adverts.

I think you were missing the point I was making that vape stuff can be banned for a lot more reasons (e.g. flavour range) than just apparent packaging & potential marketing...

.. it’s mostly schoolweans puffin them.

I'm not sure it is "mostly schoolweans", as there are a lot of adults who use disposables as well.

(But I presume it would be pretty much impossible to work out how what proportion of disposables are sold to underage.)

I think you were missing the point I was making that vape stuff can be banned for a lot more reasons (e.g. flavour range) than just apparent packaging & potential marketing...

but the discussion was about packaging and potential marketing, no?

but the discussion was about packaging and potential marketing, no?

I didn't think the discussion was necessarily that specific...

Title of thread: Making the News again
1st post: "War against Disposables continues", with pic of newspaper trash

Those are both fairly broad terms...

I didn't think the discussion was necessarily that specific...

Title of thread: Making the News again
1st post: "War against Disposables continues", with pic of newspaper trash

Those are both fairly broad terms...

i mean after post 73. when we were talking about skittles disposables. but fair enough.

This why I hate these damn disposables vapes, picked 2 up today just walking the dogs they are like dog shit just dropped everywhere
IMG_20230403_151702.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom